Horde - Pyrewood Village Guild Recruitment - Exiles Of Disdain

TBC Classic Exiles of Disdain (Pyrewood village)

Exiles of Disdain is a semi-hardcore guild that will focus on clearing raid content. We also have a great social community and support system for new and levelling players. The leadership of this guild has great experience and knowledge in original TBC. Our primary goal is to have fun and enjoy playing together, while clearing all the content available.

Loot system:
EPGP with a wish list and communication with the class leaders. The council members will be GM and officers/class leaders. Priorities based on attendance, raid performance, guild contribution, punctuality, enchants/consumables. Loot will be distributed towards benefiting the guild.

Raid schedule:
Days be discussed with raid team when TBC launches (evenings)

Recruitment status:
Currently in need of all classes! All levels welcome whether you play socially or are looking to clear end game content!

Discord: discord.gg/auUSrVage6

Hi there,

I played through BC content the first time round as a Hunter, alliance with a solid guild and I am no stranger to the raids and mechanics. Except this time I’m looking to play Horde for a slightly different experience, Rogue likely.

Your plan sounds exactly what I’m looking for! May I express my interest in joining :)?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.