[HORDE] [SHAZZRAH] <Kanium> Community focused and Flexible raiding! (Wed, Thur, Sat , Sunday)

2 weeks to go!! Still room for more peeps. Come get involved. Fun and friendly community.

3 Likes

Won’t lie, i’m pretty effin hyped! Also updated our class availability. Recruiting is going nicely atm too.

3 Likes

Hype is in fact real. and yeah we still need few more peeps

4 Likes

Still looking for more people. All classes open atm. Short on mages, druids and hunters at the moment. We are also looking for a dedicated secondary tank.

3 Likes

Cool bunch of people. been playing with them for over a year.

3 Likes

Aw shucks! Thanks Beris. <3

3 Likes

Bump

10chars

4 Likes

Small update. Were starting to get full on warlocks!

3 Likes

Still on the hunt for more geeks, come get involved!

3 Likes

13 days boooiiiissss

4 Likes

Bumpity bump

4 Likes

almost there lads!

4 Likes

Just what I was looking for! awaiting feedback on discord now :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey!
You guys seem like a great fit to me. We’re not that young anymore so we don’t have the luxury of time like we used to in the good old days.

I’m planning to play a Shadow Priest / Rogue (leaning towards Spriest but I can change if it’s a better fit for the guild).

Let me know, I would love to get to know my future guildies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We happen to need a shadow priest atm so feel free to hop on our discord and apply. (Read the instructions our bot Reginald will send you.)

4 Likes

Reginald is the true MvP

3 Likes

Hey, I did the !recruit thingy. How long does it usually take for a response? Rolling Dr00d tank for my main, Elem Shaman as Alt for the lolz and Undead Rogue for PvP. Hope I can sneak in somewhere.

And yes, if Horde had Paladins I’d have a 3rd hybrid class instead of my rogue!! Go hybrid or go home!!

4 Likes

Yes mate we have received your application. Someone will be contacting you later today or tomorrow. We have a large number of applications atm so bear with us. (No pun intended)

5 Likes

B u m p

1 0 c h a r s

4 Likes

Were filling up nicely! Were having a big back log of applications atm so bear with us, people.

3 Likes