[Horde] <The Tormented> - Tarren Mill EU recruiting for Mythic raiding!

off topic note first the character I am posting from has been transfered to Horde and is now a blood elf death knight called Rimma on Tarren Mill*

The Tormented is a semi-hardcore guild on Tarren Mill EU

We are raiding 3 nights a week - MON - TUES - THURS, currently from 20.30 to 23.30 realm time [ will be changed soon to half an hour earlier raid time ]
We have been 6/8 Mythic in Uldir and currently sitting at 3/9 Mythic BoD due to lack of people on alliance side which was one of the reasons we moved Horde.

We are looking for DH, Warlock, Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin mains. We are also looking for any dps that has a strong OFF-TANK spec to be our 3rd tank so that the raid can be held even if one tank is missing or to just give our tanks a night off every now and then.
We are currently 21 people with every raider present, but we wish to have a bigger roster so that we can rotate people and not have anyone burn out from the game. Which means benching will happen regularly.

Depending on how people’s schedules are as well, we prio real life over game, but still require an attendance of 75%
To which we have two raider types : main raider (the people that want to be part of the progress and have most of the time to be present at all raids) or reserve raider (those who wish to raid high end tier on a more casual level and just want to offer help whenever we need that extra person around)

Apart from Mythic raiding we also have members that enjoy pushing m+ and also PvP rating so I can gladly say we enjoy doing a bit of everything. Sometimes even guild achievement runs for the Glory Raids.
Socials are also very much welcomed as we are a really friendly guild and will help even new-comers to the game :slight_smile: We have a casual Saturday for the whole guild where we open the raid on farm for everyone in the guild that can pull their weight and sometimes bring in a bit lower ilvls for the first bosses to help with gearing out.

If after you’ve read all this wall of text you wish to apply and give it a go, see how you fit in with us and if we’re your type of crazy whisper Rimma-TarrenMill in game and depending on if you want to join as social or raider I will forward you a link to apply accordingly :slight_smile: