Horde where is your honour?!?

So that form I filled out and ticked off the boxes for green skinned, tusked, and with a slight hunch was just a waste of time?

Word. I am interested tho what server you claim to be more alliance less horde? Shazzrah, yes?

Just got ganged up on about 5 times on my way to DM.
It happens on both sides.
Ress up and run.

:persevere::disappointed_relieved::sweat::sleepy::cry::sob:

Why mention Russia? Do you even know anything about the country to say that? I’m Russian and find your comparison offensive. Please, edit it out.

Two way street mah boi.
The Alliance aren’t exactly innocent, defenceless waifs.

Oopsie, I think someone’s history lessons were… filled with propaganda

Well, most of them are female human milky waifus

The human females are always the worst, same with gnomes and dwarves.
Especially if they’re rogues.

2 Likes

Yeah, and it looks like to me that they were yours and that other clown’s. Come on, enlighten me on the history of my country.

Why do you type like Grandma?

U look like ninja the baby streamer ur char and its a retail log in ur classic so i know who to pvpwn

Tbh, it’s World of Warcraft, not World of Honorable 1v1 Combat Craft. It’s the human condition to look for the easy option and to survive so of course this happens. The general horde favoured player ratio is down mostly to racial abilities because that helps those goals too. While in general ganking and griefing can be widespread and tedious for the target, I don’t see anyone bowing to the other faction before engaging in combat, then stopping the fight when the enemy is clearly defeated at like 5% health and then the defeated bowing back in submission, but as numerous people have said already, its a two way street and you’d find the same on alliance favoured servers too.

Not claiming anything. Just saying it doesn’t seem to be as big of Faction imbalance as people make it up to be. On shazz yea

Players from both factions act this way mate :slight_smile:

May i suggest that you dont go out into the world alone but instead try to team up with an alliance raid? Going about alone in the world is not a vaiable option anyome im afraid.

stop whining, just cancel your subscription. only thing who matters for blizzard

I think you have deep misunderstanding about horde.
Horde doesn’t care about honor. Horde is about survival.

1 Like

WW2 Finland

I have enough honor for rank 3 tyvm

Why do alliance players think that its only them whos getting nonstop ganked?

Loser mentality faction!! “mommy they gank me buuhuu”

Hah. Thanks for demonstrating your cluelessness. Just as I thought, you don’t know sh*t.