Horrible FPS Drops after unlocking the world quests

Please seeking support as i am facing horrible FPS since i reached Valdrakken city and unlocked the world quests and events…

My FBS drops to 2 or 3 :open_mouth:

The game in the last 4 days is became completely unplayable :frowning:

I tried to lower graphics , shut down all startup programs , cleaning background process , and checking nvidia updates and windows…

the strange thing that every thing was beautifully before i unlocked the world quests and events… please help as my game time is running out :frowning:

Makes me wonder whether it’s the newly added Fyrak Assault that causes FPS drops for many players. My FPS has been horrible since the new patch. And, unfortunately, I don’t hear anything from Blizz about it either. The issues have been solved for some, but not all.

1 Like

But have you tried without addons?

yes i disabled all add on’s but nothing enhanced :frowning:

BlockquoteI tried to lower graphics , shut down all startup programs , cleaning background process , and checking nvidia updates and windows…

add on that:
I removed Nvidia driver by DDM and reinstalled it again
Also i updated my intel graphics driver (which is not used for WOW)

I am so tired trying to fix performance issues last few months… i took decision to buy and play Dragonflight but really most of my subscription was lost trying to play not having fun with play…

Unfortunately i don’t believe that tech team will solve this issue as long as it is not common or wide

There are massive threads about this issue right here on the EU forums and on the US forums. It’s nothing new, and it has been on-going for a long long time. People still reporting the issue and the last response to the main thread in the US by a blue poster was December 2022.

It’s either a combination of problems that they cannot fix just on their end OR they simply don’t know how to solve it on their own end.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.