Horrific Visions Disconnect

So, I’ve been disconnected from Horrific Vision too, after defeating medium challenge in the Valley of Spirits during mounting up!

I want my vessel BACK!
Because this approach from you is unacceptable!

If there will be no vessel in my mailbox on the next Wednesday after reset, I am done with this game!
I will not spend trying another one with knowledge, that I can be DCed and my LIMITED resource* will be gone.
EVERY RUN, EVERY WEEK!!!

Also I will send complain to the similar authorities, as our trade inspection, in France about your practices towards your customers!
Since your HQ for EU is in France.
And I recommend to do the same to other customers in EU, that has similar problems.

Again, this is unacceptable situation & game design!
Every time you create new game design you SHOULD ASK “what if” for common known “trouble makers” as disconnect is and try to solve the equation, before delivering it to PAYING CUSTOMERS!

And if you have a fairness mark left, you should consider rollback (because that is the only fair play solution considering all the bugs we had) AND as some others wrote a nice big apology!

EDIT: My main character is Feropäst.

4 Likes

The problem is not where the error is. The problem is called a dissatisfied customer and this leads very quickly to the outflow of quality players, good friends and guild members. Frankly, paying for betatesting really doesn’t make sense. Technical problems annoy a large part of the community and it should not be forgotten that it is the community that makes this game so good. If more and more players stop playing, nobody will stay.

1 Like

Is this a joke ? It’s to easy to say “no we can do anything”. It’s more “we dont care” if you 're honest ! We spend hours farming this…

Masked profanity is still against the Code of Conduct and may result in you losing the privilege to post on these forums. You may want to edit it out of the post, just making sure you know :slight_smile:

Edit: Also, I don’t know what you’d like them to do. They can’t generate random loot to everyone out of thin air if they claim to have DC’d during a Horrific Vision now, can they?

I’m sure that can figure that out…servers got logs. And I dont understand why we get kicked out of the vision…it seems to be the same system than a dungeon. I reconnected in less that 10secs after the DC and was already out of it…

For the loot, a refund of vessels seem the best thing to do.

1 Like

Just got into the Vission, added the first three Adds and a Dc… Of course, after relogging I was already out of it. Then I needed 5 Attempts with a DC every time I logged in to leave the “reward” area. What a waste of days of farming.

I had 2 Disconects in 2 days - The first one was as i wanted to enter the minor vision -> dc from your site, logged right back in and was outside the vision and couldnt enter it. 1 day gone.

the second one i got was today in the horrific vision. i cleard the first additional area in stormwind for rank 7. then i got back to alleria and was fighting her and in the middle of the fight i got a disconnect again from your side. logged back in right away and was outside the horrific vision. no loot, nothing. Thanks for a whole week lost.

Your servers are lagging and the patch brings more issues than before, you guys need to fix it asap. People losing hours of progress through something like this.

Bring a solution for it.

I wonder how many more reports of random DC in Horrific Visions will it take for them to finally acknowledge that YES - this is an issue and NO - this is not the player connectivity.
I myself had the pleasure of being randomly kicked out of major horrific visions twice. Hooray MOTHER “rescue” express.
This buggy mess of a patch is only getting worse and worse.
1st the random DCs, then world servers going down, non existent even partial corruption balance and now HC warfront not giving rewards. Again might I add.
And no - the “you can catch up easily next week on your cloak progress” does not make me feel any better.
Please remember that people do Visions not only for the cloak but for the loot and the Visions only drops like the mount, toy and ect.

Right, rant over.

1 Like

How the hell is this a solution? Are you kidding me? YOUR servers are not working, lagging, crashing. YOUR quests are bugged and showing incorrect information for where to go in horrific visions… What kind of customer service/official response is this to put a blame on your client even though you admit having problems with servers, connecting etc in other official posts?

Whole battlenet was down yesterday, so i suggest you paste this link to your server’s caretakers.

You should be refunding these vessels because its clearly your mistake and not the players internet/pc mistake.

But then again im my latest 3 interactions with blizzard customer support i can see you dont actually support anymore.

i got DCD and put in queu twice this week on Activsion end! Thesame here all i got was try submit bug or suggestions, why spit in your customers face like that?

They can obviously see that a key was used and removed from your bag and that you received nihil mementos after that run… i dcd Twice during a vision now (the crashes on activisions part btw) and the responses from 7 tickets are all the same and disgusting… How the f is it okay to say after a crash on activsions part that i should not attempt these at peak hours or for the next few hours because of some failed server trash problems on their end? how is that even okay?

i Unsubbed and refunded W3 because of this and i advice anyone the same thing! i do not support activsion and their money-grab mentality and low CS quality!

1 Like

Seriously get knocked back and dc by a mob before Rexxar - so now i loose my vessel and have to regrind to be able to upgrade cloak it´s a in game bug that really needs fixing or just remove that ability from the mob so people doesn´t get dc…I need compensation for my freaking time blizzard…

There is an easy fix, just increase the amount of coalesced visions obtainable , i too was dced on hunter who had just farmed enough to obtain next level , was extremely frustrating IF i had been awarded enough coalesced visions to have a few spare in case of dcs in game i would not mind so much but now have to wait till after reset, also would help players with catch up AND would let me try more runs with mask .
DOUBLE the amount of coalesced visions rewarded for weeklies end of problems