Horrific Visions

Horrific Visions storm wind lags too much on map.
I can’t enjoy the game this way

Never had this issue.
Are you sure it’s not your computer/internet?

I’m sure I have internet. It returned to normal after Horrific Visions.

Never had lag inside any of the two Horrific Visions.

… but Pandaria is completely different story!

I’m guessing with you’re only having this lag issue on tuesdays?
On reset day there is almost always lag in MoP zones because of too many players.

No, it is not necessarily on reset days. This lag is more often than once per week and it is only in MoP but I can only speak of the zone affected by N’Zoth. I can’t tell about other rehions in MoP. It definitely depends on a number of players. I remember I was there at very late time at night and had a very smooth run.

On the other hand, Uldum does not seem to be affected by this kind of problems.

Yes I agree that Uldum does not seem to have the same issue.
However I’ve never experienced any sort of lag in Vale of the Eternal Blossom other than on reset day.

I don’t know how it works or why it works as it works. We’re no longer playing on different realms but shards, where players are continuously moved between depending on population. Also, I am not the only one who has repeatedly reported lags in Vale. So I can’t really explain why some people say they have no lags while the other have.

This cannot be a problem on players’ side. I personally check connection to Blizzard servers during lags, which are usually excellent with pings less than 20ms most of times. If there was a problem in-between, I would see that by an increased response time. I also test other alts in different zone when it happens with no problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.