Horrific visions

does anyone even do 5 mask clear …

I do, twice every week.

4 Likes

uhm why wouldnt you? More mementos = more sockets and it only takes 8-10 minutes more.

Pff!

Who needs sockets when you can get a mount?

3 Likes

with a group or solo?

Solo, I’ve never done it in a Group.

3, 4 and 5 mask every week on my main and 3 alts. Free corrupted gear so why not.

Since the guaranteed corruption from HV fix, I do 5 masks on 3 characters weekly. Depending on the amount of the coalescing currency, I will do more that week. For example, last week was really easy affix wise, so I did 3 runs on each character.
Its a nice way to farm echoes too, and get yourself a socket for the item from the weekly lottery.

1 Like

where do u use orb

Use orb when you need it.

I prefer using it Before Rexxar or Misha, since they are the annoying ones imo.

Maybe go check some guides instead. We dont know your gear, talents, skill etc… It matters a lot, i personaly use only one orb before rexar(last bonus object before thral) and even that is not needed sometimes, its just in case.

Also your titan research is important

I did 7 5 masks this week for echoes so

I do five 5 mask runs every week, almost always solo. I don’t use orbs because I don’t need to.

I Always do Garona and Rexxar first, because it’s Always on Rexxar I screw up. xD

Why not both? I clear 5-masks on an alt I don’t need sockets on, so she can collect mementos for the mount, while I get sockets on main.

I run solo, as tank on my main, as DPS on alt. On both, I use an Orb before Shaw, Umbric and Alleria in SW (not because I need to, but because I can), and Rexxar & Thrall in Orgri. I usually drum Rexxar & Alleria, unless I can proc Gift.

I can do without orb too, but I prefer to use them to make the run safer and faster.

I do one 5 mask vision per week. I dont solo them though, i have a rogue friend carry me through them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: usually orb before we pull rexxar/shaw and last boss.

I only prefer to do stormwind horrific vision, I usually skip the orgrimmar one.

Stormwind one is the bothersome with Archmage Douchebric.

Yeah… I’m doing them on my cloak level 11 feral druid…

And of course on this character.

I never use orbs :smiley: I always want to use one before the final boss, but usually forget it when I get gift of the titans and rush it.