Hotfixes: January 22, 2021

Hotfixes: January 22, 2021

Here you will find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Cool bro …

Not fixed the Alliance Races being hidden in Character Creation for those who have them unlocked yet though? It’s been a good week now, maybe more.

1 Like

Yeah, even an update on the situation from them would be nice.

The bug was briefly on Blizzard’s “known issues” list, but it looks like it’s been taken off?

It’s strange to see such a severe bug go unpatched for so long, especially since everyone’s been talking about it, too.

alliance development and bug fixing not a priority. world of hordecraft with 9/10 devs being horde and never played alliance incl lead dev

6 Likes

Haven’t fixed legion raids unable to be solo’d.

sigh

26 Likes

Please fix the queues on Kazzak!!! Free transfer off the realm please!!

Still buged you fix nothing : Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution

2 Likes
  • Falling off the edge of the Shattered Grove in Maldraxxus will no longer send the character to Westfall or the Barrens. Falling to your death is enough punishment.

This gave me a good laugh :smile:

3 Likes

You know it would save me a click if you included list of hotfixes right in this topic thanks.

3 Likes
  • Archivist Fane will now allow those sworn to the Venthyr to obtain the quest “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution.”

So that was a lie.

“Fixed an error that linked player power to their covenant” would be nice.

5 Likes

Not fixed…

• Archivist Fane will now allow those sworn to the Venthyr to obtain the quest “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution.”
    It is still not fixed

Definitely not fixed. had this and killed Lord Chamberlain, now its gone and no achievement for completing it, now cannot pick it up again :frowning: - Final Atonement it most certainly aint

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox.

Will you be mailing the missing ash that people forgot to loot from this week or is it only after the hotfix?

Bastion

• Fixed an issue where the Chamber Guardians could fail to attack during the quest, “You Go First.”

Um, no, NOT FIXED. Bugged for me.

Edit: only fix that worked for me was Orgrimmar - WM ON - return to quest.

So basically, had to turn on PVP to fix a PVE issue.

Imagine paying money for this. Oh wait…

4 Likes

Ye, still not fixed.

Why say it has been when it clearly hasn’t?

"Archivist Fane will now allow those sworn to the Venthyr to obtain the quest “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution.” - obviously NOT fixed. Campaign stacked only cos of this.

Still not fixed. Many people, don’t know if all of us, still have bugged this quest.