How about this:

Having 2+ ppl targeting you makes the first stunn last 50% shorter and after makes you immune to stuns for the next 30 sec?

The stun/CC fiest needs to stop…

No it doesn’t, pulling off a stunning chain isn’t that easy and if that ever did get taken away you’d literally be taking away a player skill for no good reason. It also helps massively taking down healers in the 10/15 matches. You have the pvp skills that help guard you against them, next to where you select pvp talents.

With my Trinket on cd, I went 100-0 in 2 lightning lasso’s. Died (obviously), came back & hit again with 2 lightning lasso 100-0 before my Trinket was off cd.

What are these ‘PvP skills’ that help us guard against that!?

1 Like

Doesn’t that say more about Lightning Lasso being broken rather than stuns in general?

Maybe.

I do empathise with op though.
Stunlocks do get frustrating in bg’s sometimes.
10+ppl with an insane amount of cc’s (14sec roots, 14sec fears, 14sec mind controls, 14 sec saps+8sec blinds & Poly’s & hex’s & cyclones…) before we get to the 6 sec stuns + 4 sec stuns, 2 stuns from DH, Lightning Lasso etc etc etc.

I don’t want to nerf anyone, but it often seems futile to Trinket knowing you’ll just get stunned again & again for the 2min it’s on cd.

Maybe if Trinket gave 10sec immunity it might be better, but idk how things get balanced.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.