How are people managing Grimvail this week as a tank

Or just as a mele… Jesus. Storming and sang combined with mobs that dont move and small isle… Anyone with a few pointers ? :slight_smile: I guess just kite them backwards ?

I use the “don’t go in there” tactic.

2 Likes

dont do it simple thet

Havent dont much dungeons in last like 3 weeks . But u can either use knocksback to move them, hide behind texture to force movement or kill equaly .

Last is best and most time eficient but requires at least above room temperature iq of whole group , so not guaranteed in pugs . Also if its not some super high dangerous key, tell your tank to eat stormings , its annoying af but in those narow spaces it realy helps if it doesnt lead to wipe .

Or simply avoid that one for this week.

I decided to work on my KSM this week, and somehow managed to knock off Tyrannical Grimrail Depot with these affixes. It was mostly a matter of slow, deliberate pulls, one pack at a time. The second section was obviously the hardest, but it got easier as we progressed, as we basically walked backwards on every pull to get as little Sanguine healing as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.