How are you balancing people so bad at your job?

I saw the new hotfixes for 12/07.
How in the name of God is not warlock touched? I am writing this literally as I graveyard afk in a BG because they have 5 warlocks and 1 shadow priest and they just go together and dominate everything.

How can a cloth class be a giga tank. incredible damage, multiple DR CC’s, physical + magical damage zerging you with 30 pets. How can they go past balancing?
There is just no way blizz is this incompetent. EVERYONE knows they are busted. The only explanation is there is some dev who is a pathetic warlock main.

1 Like

People still pay, blizzard dont care

2 Likes

They said in the post that more tuning was coming later this week, perhaps we will see it then.

They still let DH run rampant.

3 Likes

You can’t judge warlocks because you’re being farmed by 4+1 sp. that’s an obvious coordinated effort. You probably know yourself, warlocks are number 1 target for most other classes as a first choice for killing because we go down fast. We go down so fast we have been given quite a few defensive abilities now but we still can’t do much against most melee players if we’re being focused.

The playstyle of a rogue is different so maybe you don’t understand because you go in deep, like a warrior or DH who blows people up in a single stun, you go in from behind fast, stunlock and melt people and against warlocks if you’re playing right we can’t do a thing about it. But you can’t expect to solo 4 warlocks and a shadow priest.

A warlocks playstyle is to hide and attack from the back of a group because we always get gripped/ singled out. We’re dangerous for sure, but only if we play properly. Same as rogues, you’re extremely dangerous and have the ability to reset fights multiple times and constantly keep healing and make yourself immune to magic over and over.

We don’t need the nerf, especially when other classes like DH blow people up instantly, or keep healing back to full and being immune to damage all the time. Think of all the classes who are just outright immune to magic damage for a period of time and then only have to wait 1:30sec for that to reset so they can be immune to magic again.

We used to be able to disarm melee for a short period making us basically immune to melee for a little bit, but that was removed and ever since we just get instakilled by most melee out there and singled out by rogues constantly.

1 Like

I agree. I think lock is op but in bg Its true when i stunlock and burst lock down from behind je have no time to react or can’t do really anything. But DHS are most annoying.

That means a lock isn’t OP then doesn’t it. What do you expect us to do? Not be able to deal any damage?

“Go down fast” Certainly a lot slower than an Evoker! Warlocks are stronger than warriors now.

Ever since they got out their creepy dungeons. Dunno if i’ve seen dh bad in pvp.
By rules of multiplayer rpg high mobility + cc + defensive abilities= meta. Until wow kicks the bucket dh will never be bad by design.

2 Likes

Locks are the only caster that can deal with ridiculous mobility and cc/dmg of ooga booga melee because they facetank everything. When locks get nerfed everyone will play melee + healers with ridiculous mobility and/ or invulnerabilities.

1 Like

So biased, ur class is so rezistant and does so much damage

Its up there with

Dh
Rogue

Locks definetly need nerfs to defense or damage

Stop beeing biased, you”ll get nerfed no matter what you tell yourself

We may get nerfed, I mean we always get nerfed. We are good for a few weeks at the start of each xpac, then we are at the very bottom of ranks and people don’t want to play with us, then when we finally meet the haste cap at the very end of the last patch of an xpac, we are good again.

Coming from a druid however, who I spent almost an entire BG trying to kill and just couldn’t because you outheal, go invisible, have massive over powered defense, constant dot pressure and incredible mobility and the ability to reset fights is unbelievable.

If you have such a hard time against warlocks, DH’s and rogues, maybe you need to learn how these classes actually work and their limitations so you can outsmart them.

Just because you can’t press a single keybind and astonish a warlock and delete their accounts from blizz servers and set their computers on fire, doesn’t mean we’re OP and you’re too weak.

You know what kind of people are making assumptions about other people whom they dont even know?

I”ll let you guess, nothing more to reply here:)

Sounds like you’re talking about a guardian druid! And only people with rat syndrome plays tanks in pvp as we all know.

1 Like

Can’t vouch for Demon Hunters in PvP (they probably had a lot going for them prior to DF) but that argument is kinda baseless when you look at their PvE performance.

Demon Hunter has almost always been bad in PvM content. In fact, ever since 7.0 I can only remember one time where Vengeance DH was meta and that was Shadowlands Season 1.

Shockingly, the reason they were meta was due to them both heavily undertuning other tanks and due to a bug that gave them 30% (instead of 15% as intended) physical and magic damage reduction on a Soulbind ability.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.