How can i play Classic Wow beta?

Do I have a chance to play in beta too?

I gave a search and there were some steps I had to partake in, I did the job of selecting wow beta and I did not succeed.

Thank you!

Blizzard are selecting very very few people to get into the early beta. I saw an interview where they stated this.

You can understand; they want more people who will actually knowledgeably report bugs, and fewer sightseers.

They did say that later in the process they will be doing stress tests where they will be letting lots of people in to calibrate the server response to high volumes.

All you can do now is wait and hope. :slight_smile:

P.S. Here’s the interview, teed up to the beta question:
https://youtu.be/O3b423uqrdo?t=140

But - cynical note inc - I see that big streamers have no trouble at all getting invites. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for the answer!

Just make sure you activate the beta in your settings under your battletag at the top of the page, it’s not turned on by default.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that you also need to have an active subscription for this. Maybe that was just for when you will be able to reserve names, not sure.

Hello!

Please check this post from Aerythlea!

It should answer any queries you have with regards to the Classic WoW beta.

You can also redirect any additional comments, or queries in that subforum which is dedicated to Classic WoW discussions!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.