How can we quit RIO gameplay in high Keys gameplay?

Achievements.
Achievements for every dungeon. Achievements for Overall damage (like on BGS) . Achievements for non death run. Achievements for All casts Kicked during the run. Achievement for exact 100% count for Tanks, and Overall damage for healers. Achievements for some huge things like non healer run and 3 chests run. Achievements for All Speck runs and nö idea what. All those Achievements can be scalled with every key Level.
Achievements for every affix weeks like kill All orbs, bolster spotter till He gets 100 Stacks etc.
And then a big Achievement when u do All of this stuff for every dungeon and every affix with some rewards like Master bolstering or Master Tank or Master of Motherload 9, and so on.

This thing could make all classes playable. In m+ gameplay it s already clear that u have to kick, to stun, to do damage and not to Die. It s clear that Tank should find the most efficent way with exact 100% count and that healer should do damage as well.
Now everything we need a competitive Achievement system that can show other players that u really understand what, how and when u should push Ur Buttons.
IT will be better as rio. It will be opened for everyone. It will be more interesting as making Keys intime only. It is going to Show other players that u havent bought boost or u were not carried by Ur friends. We will gonna See a lot of stuff in LFG like doing Master ML 10, bring Master damage and Master bolstering with (“Master” is only example).
RIO is Too much one sided. A lot of players with high rio after push weeks cant play on other weeks.
A lot of meta only gameplay atm. It s already Too much responsability for a huge activity content for only 1 addon made by Fans and amateur.

Sounds like a terrible idea:

• First linking achievements ( best example is curve) is incredibly not ergonomic when applying. I do not want to either send 20000 achievements that mean nothing or receive 20000 achievements from countless dps applicant if I advertise my key. While Rio score has its flaws … it is at least very easy to read ( a bit too much). Nobody will spend minutes for each applicants to gauge the amount of achievements they have done or not. It made me remember when somebody once proposed to parse his log … imagine the burden for the key holder to have to analyse all this data for each applicant …
  • Second, most of your achievements promote terrible behaviour & wrong way to play : The objective is to complete the dungeon together, not fighting over who kick/stun the most ( while this sounds good at first, everyone wasting their kick/stun on the first second is not a good play). Moreover some of your example achievements are way harder on some classes ( no heal with BDK is way more doable than with BRM for example). I do agree that some dungeon are way easier/harder on some affix ( which is not taken in account at all by the score)
  • Third, people are already complaining that doing each dungeon ONCE per season to get a decent score is “too much work”. Do you really think people will be willing to do it 10-50 times per dungeon per difficulty tier to unlock all achievements ?
1 Like

So people who pad with AoE look good. Priority damage? Never heard of it.

Could work.

You didn’t kick a cast because the hunter is gonna FD it? No achievement for you.

So you wanna do some weird routes just to get exact 100% when you could go 0.3% over with a regular route?

Depends too much on your group and a healer spec. Doesn’t actually work as a measurement.

Also all of this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.