How could Blizzard mend the rift between Loyalist and Honourbound players?

I am really failing to follow what exactly you want here.

1 Like

A council created in a genuine fashion could indeed make wonders to concile both sides. But i agree, that the way its being formed, it seems as if its but an extension for the voices of one side.
And as such, i doubt it allows much dissent or opposing views. A shame really, as i do think that would’ve been a rather valid solution.

Time will tell if it amounts for any good (Regarding these sort of issues). It still might.

3 Likes

Yes, you should also check the US forums most people are against Anduin and support Tyrande.
I don’t want faction breaking, we could have a Tyrande loyalist mini faction, as in people who have not forgiven the Horde, while the remainder of Kaldorei could be led by Shandris and remain fully loyal to the Alliance. It is just shocking that the expansion is almost over and alliance players still have no choice, still need to follow Anduin’s stupidity blindly. In the PTR only Tyrande, and Genn are pushing for vengeance and war, Valeera also warns us about history, those are the only 3 while the others want peace while maintain a certain vigilance.

2 Likes

You realize that if it were up to Tyrande, we’d let N’Zoth crush the Alliance right?

and Genn are pushing for vengeance and war,

No, he’s just pushing for hunting down Sylvanas. He doesn’t want another war. Which is the same thing with Sylvanas, she’s planning to hunt down Sylvanas but does not mention any intention to start another faction war – especially given how the night elves were driven to the brink of extinction in the Fourth War.

Valeera also warns us about history,

Valeera is irrelevant. She has no political influence whatsoever.

I hope the division will still show into the next expansion. I can’t stomach the spikehatters of the core horde races, who ain’t undead, any longer. With given how their leadership, turned more passive and bland than any human. The loyalist pickers, would be better off with their own faction, instead of forced compromise for gameplay sake. Undead, Goblins minus Gazlowe, more Hathrothel like bloodelfs, zandalari and vulpera cause they are their main allies since vol’dun. Or a death faction which breaks from the usual faction concept.

I know it’s wishful thinking. But my biggest hope to get away from peace with the alliance they don’t deserve.

Let me kill Baine and I’ll consider making amends with the rebels.

An acceptable compromise, yes?

4 Likes

there should be a quest line where you execute the loyalists and put their heads on the spikes of orgrimmar for all to see

oh and at the end the council should break out in a cheer and yell “orgrimmar is free”

Which ones? The -Horde- loyalists, or the Sylvanas loyalists? “Both” is not an answer that will be judged acceptable, Citizen…

2 Likes

darn it’s not and here i was hoping it was answer 3 sensei … but i mean the Sylvanas loyalists

The Sylvanas ones? Hang on, I’ll hold your beer while you do!

Our brothers and sisters? No way. They will come to their senses in the end.

1 Like

Mass execution and public beheadings. Not having these people in my Horde any longer spit

My point is that those players “Loyalist” don’t really care about the story. What they need is a possibility to kill children and burn cities.

So the best option as i think is to keep the story as it is. Like we the heroes will fight against that evil. BuT!
But there must be a possibility to play on evil side. Like warfront where you play transformed in to demon. Or some story scenario when you help evil heroes gain their goals e.t.c

Nope. That’s certainly not true.

3 Likes

Sorry, when I was reading the tittle I was thinking that this thread is about Horde and crazy Sylvanas psychos.

But regarding the Alliance, I don’t see a big deal. Alliance want Sylvanas dead. Night Elves want Sylvanas dead. Both sides what the same thing.
Yes Tyrande doesnt not want to have a peace with the Horde but also doesnt want to have a war…
Yes, she does not join forces against last world boss, but Alliance also did not help elves.

So, yes there are some issues. But really WHAT? Alliance is a union where everyone have same rights. If Alliance will be transformed in to the Horde (story wise) than it will be a lie.
In the reality there cannot be any issue (real one) inside the Alliance !

1 Like

I see you adapted to your new vocation rather seamlessly … :slight_smile:

Anyway, not that I care about these threats and insults, I know why I made my choices, it certainly had little to do with Sylvanas, even though I do/ did like the character in itself, but that was an aside.

Easy. Cut off the heads of the rebels and put them on the spires of Orgrimmar as warning.

1 Like

Just cut off everyone’s heads, put them on sticks, use some necromancy so they remain alive and let them verbally go at each other for all eternity (or, until a greedy adventurer opens “the chest”).

2 Likes

Do factions have to be unified? :thinking:

Just personally, I like how it reflects a real-life country where you can have a lot of political polarization and tribalism amongst the population.

I rather like that there’s some friction and internal conflict in the factions. Makes it feel less like a fairy tale and more like an actual fantasy story.

I hope Blizzard will continue to emphasize the differences between the individual races – beliefs, allegiances, and motivations.

….Whilst also ensuring that they can come together, put differences aside, and be united in times of need. That also feels rater real-life-ish, corny as it sounds. :yum:

Horde is definitely the more interesting faction right now, internally speaking. Hopefully Tyrande and the Night Elves will cause a bit of a stir within the Alliance soon. :upside_down_face:

Not really. Our last two interesting leaders are gone. Everyone else follows what the human king will order Baine around to do when he comes back from Stormwind for bootlicking purposes. Alliance as much more potential for internal conflict then ever before.