How could Blizzard mend the rift between Loyalist and Honourbound players?

We’ll see. I’m very curious about The Forsaken, but that’s just me.

Hopefully Blizzard will do something. I must say that The Alliance has been rather straight-forward throughout most of Battle for Azeroth. Little bit going on between Anduin and Tyrande, but otherwise it’s been very centered around Anduin alone.
But we’ll see what happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

We can have that without either side predating on the other. Without being stigmatised for having certain preferences storywise, nor having the story you like, alienated in order to fit in with what other people prefer.

The Horde worked, frictions and all, all the way up to BfA. Even MoP offered a stance that somehow conciliated most of the Horde aspects (With the honourable folk keeping an eye over the shady ones).

Come BfA, this dichotomy no longer works apparently. And you find yourself hoping that the race you like isn’t thrown under the narrative bus in order to fit in with what other players feel more of their liking.

And this has gone for both the “loyalist” and the “honourable” bunch. The former by being demonised and prosecuted, and the later by being turned into yes-men or patsies for the enemy faction’s interest.
Ones go stupid evil, and the others stupid good.

That situation is unmanageable. And i think Blizzard should work on ways to conciliate both aspects without ostracising either from the story, nor twisting the ones remaining because of plot or writer bias.

2 Likes

Each and every leader is best friends with Anduin or Jaina now and all about peace and friendship. Gazlowe will just do what Thrall says, not caring about profit, which makes him hella anti goblin.

Thrall
Baine
Gazlowe
Rokhan(worse version of Vol’jin. Not really a proper replacement considering he started as scout. Also wtf happened to Vol’jins multiple sons? Stay constent Blizzard!)
Calia(do I even need to explain why her as Forsaken leader totally eliminates all possible agressions by default for the future? Jaina and Anduin are even more tied to her then the moo man and green human jesus).
Bob Theron. Still lacks personality and symphathy at all fronts, thanks to the idiot ball being passed on him since MoP.

cutting out allied race leaders too, since they just joined 5 minutes ago and still have to make it comfortable for themselves in the Horde first.

All potential for edge and conflict went off when Gallywix, Nathanos and Sylvanas left the faction. And Geya’rah flipping last minute for whatever reason.

That’s my interest right now. I am in the camp of people who have a sneaky suspicion about The Light. :yum:

I haven’t really dug into any of the patch 8.3 datamining, so don’t know what’s there. Hence we’ll – or I’ll – see.

I quite like where Jaina is right now. But I’m a Jaina fanboy. I just want her to be powerful and good and have a happy ending with her dragon loverboy. Yes, I’m cheesy like that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t know with Anduin. I kind of like the character role. I’m drawn to those in fantasy. I am just lawful good and then some, and I appreciate having characters like that around.
That being said, I do think his role overshadows just about everything else within The Alliance right now. It’s been one expansion so far, so it’s fine, but I do hope he steps a little bit out of the spotlight now – at least for a while. Kind of like Thrall did.

But yeah, we’ll see. I look forward to seeing what will happen with the Forsaken and the Night Elves. Hope they both get to stir the soup within their respective factions, if only a bit.

1 Like

I’m not even sure it’s mendable at this point. The whole Sylvanas plot has done so much damage

4 Likes

Make Sylvanas look good in Horde’s eyes again.

hahahahahha … oh wait your serious … ye there no redeeming that witch that wouldn’t come of as kerrigan 2.0

They just need to bring back her WotLK outfit, really.

Tauren best friends for all <3

It’s like Alphaville - Sounds Like A Melody:

– Not everyone can see picture (like those dancers on the video, where you see 1 human but you think that there are 2). Not everyone can understand the story.
Just like Golden told - Wait till the end © !

P.S. And that story will ends next week ! :smiley_cat:

They would know, wouldn’t they?. They will inadvertently, do something that will lead to it.

1 Like

Weh? What? Genuinely not sure I follow?

Yes, they ‘‘WILL’’ do something, not the fact that both their kingdoms and people were eradicated by the Horde.
I am getting sick of Horde players posting nonsense.

2 Likes

Hello pot meeting kettle. I am sick of you spreading poison just because blizzard tells a different story than you would have wanted. Fellow players having different opinions is not on par with the narrative way of things. Think on that before you attack someone.

I agree. Think on that Erevien, before shamelessly blaming Alliance players of how Blizzard wrote the story.

I don’t blame the players. Just their faction :slight_smile: big difference. And currently I hate the horde much more then team blue even. I take Anduin as leader over Baine any day.

The debate here is not the story telling, the debate is Horde players like yourself twisting the events of lore and acting like genocide is nothing, that the Horde is innocent, and your Waifu is an angel.
Stop spreading your poison and attacking people, and accept you new lord and savior Queen Calia Menethil, first of her name, Holy in soul, cursed in body, the supreme Leader of the Forsaken.

1 Like

I don’t need to accept anything. I will just not play undead anymore and move on with life. Afterall I still got my Zanda trolls and vulpera so forsaken won’t bother me any longer.

i dont think a councill will be discussion at all.
Just look at how much of a alliance the Alliance is.

I see it more likly as Baine/whoever being the totally not at all Warchief and Evryone has to become clones of that 1char,cant ever disagree without being Seen as bad/evil,and all others have to think exactly like that 1.

Or just have the representive of council (say Baine) do stuff and no other faction leaders are ever relevant again.
And villain Batting wont be stopped,Either all go evil and insane at once/
1does and imeadtly kills/offs the rest.
Or 1that doesnt fully agreee with evrything(say not wanting to give A city of them to Alliance or something i dunno just something they disagree on)
and will then be seen as evil and wrong (or painted as so by writers) For not being clone of the rest of council/Council represntive.

I wouldnt be againt a council if had different writers that actully cared about story and all,or the alliance was actully a alliance.
Cause as its now Alliance is more and more blue Horde while horde is more and more A Red Alliance.

I think Factions shouldnt be unified, but players still be able to play together in pve no matter race.

And have multiple factions(more akin to aldor and scryers that can always change and doesnt limit who can group with) that anyone can join,and have players be basicly Mercenaries/adventures not Bound to Horde/alliance. They should be kept around but players Shouldnt be bound to them(aslo could be any future war have more of actual effect on cities/world as players dont have to be there anymore).

And have sylvannas +genn and Sylvannas/undead factions (just example) that any race can join either.
for PvP/warmode that decides what side end up in all bg’s(Sylvannas ends for horde side in old bg’s and tyrande +genn side ends on Alliance side in bg’s ). and Can attack other group then when Warmode is on.

Warmode off anyone can always group together no matter what and play together for PvE

1 Like