How did it come to this?

Imgur
^ December 29th 2020

Imgur
^ Present day (17th june 2021)

What are your reasons for it becoming like this?

What’s more interesting even is the sample size. Impressive difference.

1 Like

Prolonged season that nobody likes, PvE’ers bloating the representation and ladder, boosters, TBC. (TBC is a very important part of ladder being this dead)

Why do you keep making posts like this, while also ignoring the reason there was that many players early on to begin with?

Yes, there’s worrying few playing retail arenas now, but you know why that is.

Love how demo is non existent lmfao

4 Likes

Nice more Outlaw rogues than destro. Kek @all the melee players and especially ferals that took 4 months to realize that you can actually read tooltips lol.

Fotm rerollers are sad.

1 Like

Was thinking the same xD

1 Like
3 Likes

I also thought about this when venruki got the interview with holinka but they didn’t speak about it xD

1 Like

KEKW @all the dk mains spamming the forum how useless DK is. Only those who specified it to UH were right. Frost is broken.

And what happened is people found how specc x that was supposedly bad could turn out op with the right covenant (because you know, covenants don’t matter that much according to Blizzurd), conduits, soulbind etc.

Demonology hasn’t been mentioned since WoD, blizz will never speak about it again, because they know that most of demonology players that try to be on the high tier of gameplay is not happy with spec. So anything that they will say, will be faced with negativity.

If they say that demo is in the right spot - they will be decimated by share number of negativity that will be unleashed on them.
If they say that demo is not on the right spot, and they know about issues - people will unleash their wrath on them because during all Alpha/beta test for last two xpac we gave them our feedback that they(blizz) just ignored.

1 Like

Since Legion this game is getting worse every xpac, but still we are loving the game.
I don’t get it why blizzard is not learning from mistakes they make. Artifact weapons, Heart of Azeroth and Corruption effects showed what happens if you let PvE stuff into pvp…

People realized that ww was just a fotm monster and then started reacting accordingly to the specc, making it obsolete as of right now

My only explaination to that

Also die anyone realize how Feral is on top right now and this is the specc which is getting heavy buffs?

Yes, even with ia upgrade it’s better than in bfa but still completely trash.

Sometimes I noticed my felguard refuse to stun when somebody hide and come out of pillar to Throw dots/hits, and this on top of the pet casting insanely long (and dies too easily) + the garbage and super slow gameplay :s

I guess we have to wait for a proper build at this point.

https://imgur.com/a/NKmzAjT

Look at the sample size. You can’t take any meaningful information about classes from such little data. It’s completely irrelevant outside of how little the game is being played.

nah that changed just because partly of 9.0.5
e.g. in ferals case.
Feral got up because necrolord got def AND offensive buff for feral
Sub just changed their covenant 3 times in a row since the beginning but basically stayed powerful
BM got a big buff in 9.0.5 while ww got a bug fix and mirrors got kinda “fixed” so they dropped
Assa got a buff with bone spike and got slightly up

so all the changed do make sense but generally very stale because 9.0.5 didn’t really change to much.

fast forward 9.1
new pvp talents may change some specs e.g. fire to frost, sub to assa, affli to destro or whatever but I guess representation might stay similar lolz

Its fine when the whole SL was overrated especially by streamers. People come, play, frustrated and quit. Gear difference was a big deal and they won’t fix it.

Ok true. I kinda forgot about that. Let’s just say it’s a mix of both.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.