How do I make friends in the game and play partners - I'm new and alone here

I’m new to the game and I’m looking to make new friends and play partners
I don’t want to play alone, I want partners for solo missions and play against other players
What do you recommend?

1 Like

Hey buddy.
Your best bet is to join a guild.
I would look for a social guild in your case and you can do that in game with the LookingForGuild tool or you can browse here on the forum for one.
Good Luck.

2 Likes

thank you so much
You are so kind to answer my question
I thought no one would answer a question as naive as mine

Hey Adisa!

Indeed joining a guild is best way to make friends. Press J - Guild Finder - Filter: Social & Leveling. Those guilds are usually extremely friendly towards everyone, helpful and more casual-type. Good places to start. Whatever your future plans are, time will tell! If you ever feel like that you are looking for more: M+, raiding, PVP, there are options and I am sure your first guild would understand.

However, as a friendly tip! Silvermoon might not be the best possible place if you wish to main Horde character. Silvermoon is heavily Alliance populated with fewer amount of Horde, if any (and I assume you might have started in Silvermoon since you wrote to their server forums). It is very sad that Blizzard does not actually inform players, especially newcomers, about server population faction balances. You need to look for this info from third-party web-page.

Oh, and remember to take everything you can out of Newcomer chat! We Guides are more than happy to help. :slight_smile:

Welcome to WoW mate!

Cheers, Liue

1 Like

Hey Adisa,

you can Add me if you want : Bnet Knightfall#21861

Feel free to add me as well in Battle.net! Liue#21349

best way is find a suitable guild. you can add me to your friend list Diokhan#21236 and we can do some m+ or raid togeather

I have just returned to the game and i am looking for friend in game here my tag ahmedmekki#2516

best way is find a suitable guild. you can add me to your friend list Diokhan#21236 and we can do some m+ or raid togeather

They’re level 10 you spud.

2 Likes

Haha, this. :smiley:

Mythic+ I would say! All my friends on the list are from mythic+ runs, just add them if you did join the run and run more and soon you are best friends :partying_face:

Join the Silvermoon Discord, it’s quiet now but once we get more people on board I’m sure we can find others to play with!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.