How do s2 "glads" cope?

How do s2 “glads” deal with the fact that they are never getting gladiator again? are they happy with their one time mount and then being forever stuck 2k? just one request to you, stop using “glad” “mglad” “glad xp” in LFG if you are a s2 glad ((rival)) :sneezing_face:

https://i.imgur.com/bUP5x1Z.jpg
15 Likes

is just game

7 Likes

They probably cope pretty well considering it’s still 1 more Glad than you have.

33 Likes

didn`t I hard farm you on my 6th alt while doing a gold coach? u were playing demo sp :rofl:

literally the definition of a terribad low rival s2 “glad”

https://i.imgur.com/2fBzqgp.png
2 Likes

Probably not, but of course you can make groundless claims hiding behind your classic WoW character. Feel free to link the armory of your main, your ‘6th alt’ or your Twitch stream, though.

5 Likes

Enjoy being hard stuck duelist (combatant with % titles) for the rest of ur existance :rofl:

Aw, so no links to validate your claim? Quite sad that you have to make things up to feel self-value, hope you get better soon!

Said it before and I’ll say it again: attempts to downplay the achievements of others becomes null and void when you’re posting on a classic character.

You conveniently left out my BFA S3 glad (harder to get than any SL glad) and BFA S4 (even less of a meme than SL S2), shocking :o

9 Likes
 https://i.imgur.com/WnEfNDW.png 

Like I said, enjoy being a duelist (low rival with % titles)

this post is to show off that you got glad in s3 i see congrats poggies

4 Likes

I made this post because I`m tired of “glad” “mglad” “glad xp” people in LFG who are in reality low rival / combatant due to s2 meaning nothing.

season 2 glad = glad in season 2 and season 3 glad = glad in season 3 i dont see how it means nothing it clearly is glad in that season so why are you trying to demotivate people that got glad in season 2 saying it doesn’t count? if season was unbalanced , broken , cheesy its not players fault that they just kept playing and earned glad title in it

oh and 1.5k this season = 4k last season etc etc does that mean im 10k last season? if so then wheres my rank 1 title

4 Likes

Impressive.

3 Likes

I know right? imagine having to explain what s2 glad & s3 glad means since they think s3 glad = glad and s2 glad = rival :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He is still right, the fact s2 mmr was crazy inflated makes a lot of people that have close to 0 clue about the game and it’s mechanic getting free cr and now claim themself godlike cause of it.

No need to be toxic cause it’s not the player fault there but blizzard mess up something, it’s super weird rn to play when you use only lfg cause you got almost no way to see if the guy and his exp is real (especially when you see the state of this xpac xD).

5…4…3… until he finds about check pvp :upside_down_face:

1 Like

what is that addon?

I don’t care about check pvp or exp, I only q up and try with the guy that apply, from my experience I got a lot more fun and overall good partner like that than actually checking every people and taking 2k4 exp one.

Even sometimes I play with people that don’t even break 2k and they are pretty good in every aspect.

The only thing that is bad is the people that didn’t / couldn’t play in sl s2 got a huge wall against them to find player now :s

1 Like

I’m sleepy, I can’t detect sarcasm now, are you for real?

Stop, I’m confused, one post you say guys got inflated exp and the don’t have a clue about game, and there is no way to check their actual or consistent exp. Next post you don’t care about checks and everything because guys often are actually good :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

no im being serious i cant find check pvp addon on a curseforge mind explaining how can i install it :stuck_out_tongue: if it helps me find partners for arenas! will be super helpful :pleading_face: :flushed: :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like