How do you see the factions

Metzen fought Blizzard tooth and nail against his bosses, since Warcraft 2, for Orcs getting a sense of morality. See the cancelled adventure game. It took up to Warcraft 3 until it became true. The man really wanted a change away from random evil and brutal Orcs we already know and are tired of.

3 Likes

I know itā€™s not really related to the subject but I just had enlightment. I know who cgi sylvanas reminds me of as I was never able to put my finger on it. And here it is.

Say doesnā€™t Sylvanas remind you of Avril Lavigne?

Oh the humilation.

3 Likes

Jesus dude. I was eating. I swear to God, if BfA ends with some asspull Light entity telling us that ā€œSylvanas is the child of the prophecyā€, Iā€™m blaming you.

2 Likes

In BfA:

Horde = Villains
Alliance = Good Guys

Really?
I see:
Horde: abusers.
Alliance: Abused.

1 Like

How I want the Alliance to be:

(Ironically the Empire would work pretty well by basically making every faction leader an ā€˜Elector Countā€™ who then vote for the High King, but no letā€™s make Anduin High King because heā€™s the golden boy.)

What I got:

I donā€™t really have a reaction video as Araphant and Arctur already posted good ones. Butā€¦seriously wtf?

2 Likes

You made this thread for self gratification, didnā€™t you.

I never really played alliance but from a lore standpoint they are the faction on the moral high ground for most of the time. If they do something that is argueably bad, most of the time itā€™s a reaction to something, or justifiable in other ways. It makes them the good guys but also almost infallible mary sueā€™s in my opinion.

On the other hand, while often conflicted with itself, the horde are usually the agressors and therefore bad guys. Since this game has war in itā€™s name I think we need someone to drive the conflict and since the alliance can do no wrong it falls to the horde.
I donā€™t follow the story too seriously so I donā€™t mind playing the bad guys in a fictional world in a video game.

Now before you get yourself all riled up consider this is just my opinion :smiley:

3 Likes

No i mostly justed wanted to post:

And i know my fellow aliance also want to see the alliance less good and more vengefull.
Being the victem every faction war isnt fun.
There is a 0.000000000000000001% chance blizzard accualy lissens and get the alliance to be more agressive and ruthless.
Unlikely but a man can hope.

The problem is that he alliance moral high ground is an excuees to not inflict rightious wraith on those who constatly hurt you.
If the alliance where really do good guyā€™s they woud have dismatled the horde ageā€™s ago.
Thrall proveā€™s that the problem with orcā€™s is culture and not race base.
Blood elves and nightborne just want to be left alone.
Taurans are peacefull(Tho not to baine alliance can do no wrong extent)
Forsaken are cursed people who need to be granted to peace of death.
If there after life became public knowledge andiun might find them a safe place to place to live out the rest of eternity in peace.
The goblins only care for money and could probley just be hired.
High mountain tauren same as tauran.
Did i miss anyone?
Remember i said dismatel the horde.
Not slaughter every race in it.

The problem is that the current narative is:
Horde: wife beater.
Alliance: wife.

It wasnt nearly as bad during cataclysm where there was also a war but both sideā€™s where fighting.
The alliance lost at first but then retailated.
BFA is worse that the alliance retailation just fails or helps the horde.

And it is a fine opinion.
They only thing world of warcraft related that gets me riled up is when horde fans declare the horde has it worse then the alliance.

I am trying to not let it get to me.

Expectations of Alliance-Horde team only to fight again.

Reality :

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.