How does it feel in AV Horde?

The AV queue is short because that’s where the alliance seem to have fled and horde kind of ignores AV… It makes sense for you to go there to get easy wins when all of the horde are doing the other BGs :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do you try to make it so dramatic?

Today is a day of peace let’s embrace each others and play the game together all horde are welcome and excepted in Alterac valley we are all brothers let’s share the kiss of peace ! :smiley:

There is only drama in your mind we give the same feeling of authenticty as back then.

So you are telling me racials doesn’t matter in pvp after all? I thought horde never lost due “op” racials.

1 Like

I have no idea where you got that idea from sir

How about all the post made by alliance claiming it?

Oh you missunderstood, they werent saying that they were unbeatable, just that they gave advantage

1 Like

Nope. I’ve read unstunable Orcs and unfearable undeads. And the use of the term “OP”. Even read posts claiming horde wins strictly due racials :slight_smile:

Well yeah there are unstunnable orc and unfearable undeads and its broken, not sure how could you argue against that, doesnt mean that better players cant beat them, just that if both sides have same skill then zugs usually win

1 Like

Do you also consider gnomes unrootable?
Just curious.

3 Likes

Not really, gnome racial can resist, its kinda bad
If wotf could resist and didnt have immune then they would be fearable

So lemme get this right, alliance come to the forums crying we can’t win against horde and now they are here gloating about winning in AV, make up ur mind.

The hvh battlegrounds are awesome, I did one yestarday waiting 1 min to get in, won the ab which was my daily, I even stunned orcs which apparently is impossible.

Horde get to queue fast now
Alliance get some wins in AV

Everybody’s happy :smiley:

2 Likes

And orcs can be stunned, meaning their racial can “resist” too, no?

2 Likes

I stunned loads of orcs yestarday, they just like to cry about anything now a days.

1 Like

Well yeah, wotf is vy far the best one, gnome x orc is kinda class dependant but for most classes its better to have a chance to resist stun than to have a chance to remove snare

1 Like

Yeah, when you’re up against a frost mage, resisting stuns is a lot better than removing a frost nova.
:upside_down_face:

Well yeah, and against rogue stuns are way better, its class dependant as i said
And generally stuns are just better

1 Like

The difference is mainly about numbers, warriors wanna get out of novas but that’s one class, other classes will find stun resist and fear break much more useful.

Anyway some people just can’t stop crying :joy:

1 Like

Huh? I’ve done 6 AV’s today, and lost only 1. Is alliance supposed to faceroll us?

7 wins in a row, 3k honor per hour as solo queue in av. you guys can enjoy the rest of the bgs as solo queue vs 3x 5man horde premades tho?
and not to mention that the russian hordes are making 15 man premades with devious methods but there is no outcry vs that
bring back full premades, or make it so you cant get more than one 5 man premade per ab/wsg

Queue time 12 min i have done like 10 Av and we lost 4, what you are talking about?