How hard would it be playing rogue if you basically never done arena before?

As the title says. How hard is rogue (thinking about going sin but not sure yet) to learn for pvp? Just got back into the game and me planning on pvping at endgame with friends since no time for raiding.

Right now it stands between DK or rogue, which one is more noob friendly and better to start off with?

Unholy DK is far more noob friendly right now. It is extremely forgiving, is passively tanky, has great self healing, great damage, healing absorb effect, anti slow, the best slow in the game, has stun breakers, short CD magical defensive CD, team wide defensive CD, does damage with pets and dots when kited…

At high level of play Rogue/Mage comps have proven superior to DK teams in the lastest AWC (only slightly) but below that very high level DK will be easier and will net better results if you’re trying to learn PvP or even if you’re average with both classes already. It’s not going to be super easy to transition from DK to Rogue later if you plan on doing later that though.

Between DK and rogue I’d tell you to start DK, thats what I even did. Then when you’re ready to get your teeth pushed in then try rogue. The issue and the part everybody forgets to mention is that comps rogues involve in usually require more set up where as DK, WW, DH are just going for perma pressure like turbo but in their own unique ways.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.