How is Ashbringer?

Hiyaa,

I play alliance on Golemagg and although I’m having a loads of fun and leveled my rogue to 52, I’m already thinking where to create my horde toon to experience the other faction story-line and feel. I researched like hundreads of posts and looked at every available census and I came to the decision, that Ashbringer might be the place for me because the factions seem pretty balanced and it’s not as overpopulated like Golemagg or Shazzrah so I would have somewhere to go when ques hit the roof again in Phase 2 when layering will be abandoned in favor of world boss raids.

So my question is, how is Ashbringer? What’s your experience with the community while playing there? I prefer UK/Nordic/Czech/Slovak community rather than French or Spanish guilds. Are the factions balanced? I heard it’s slightly in favor of alliance, which would be completely fine for me as I like to play the underdog faction in PvP anyway (reason why I’m having fun on horde infested Golemagg, lmao). Is the PvP community solid and is everybody getting ready for the WPvP epic fights when Honor system is introduced in P2? 8)

Cheers for your input!

1 Like

How is Ashbringer? The best EU realm, that’s how it is.

2 Likes