How is everyone doing?

A little more than a week has passed and so far I have been having an amazing time.
I’ve had tons of fun since launch.
Alot of PvP, nostalgic quests and challenging dungeons with wide level-spans.
My most favorite and agonizing quest was the Mushroom Cave in Darkshore with the nagas. Literally forcing you to group up with others or cheese it by sitting at the entrance.

What’s been your highlights?

It’s been fun! leveling in my own tempo, without any rush. Trying to do dungeons as much as I can ( I didn’t do any dungeons back in 2006)

1 Like

I too am having a blast so far! Sucks having to work in between, but I’m level 39 (how do I change character to one of my classic characters btw?) and I’m really enjoying the leveling process so far. The server community has been outstanding in every sense of the word and I’m really having a blast chatting with my guildies too.

Overall I could not be happier. I guess I could do without the queue though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never mind, figured it out. Character didn’t appear previously for whatever reason. Sorry for the double post!

1 Like

For anyone still confused about not being able to select your Classic character for posting on forums:
You need to log out from your account on the forum and log back in.
That way you update your character select for the forums and you should be able to select the classic character of your choice.