How is Shadowlands a new expansion again?

I’ve been wondering this ever since we got enough information regarding the expansion but I still don’t get it. How is Shadowlands a new expansion and not just a content patch?

• Classes are literally the same
  • No new class or Race
  • Just “a new island” like every single content patch (just slightly bigger)

There is not a thing that would let me thank that it’s an actual expansion other than having to level 10 levels again. That’s about it.

Pretty much every single expansion had major class changes and major changes in gameplay and overall feeling that made me look forward to testing it out. I’ve been on the PTR testing out a couple of classes but it’s not really testing since nothing changed at all. It’s just weird because this is the first time in the history of this game that there weren’t major class overhauls.

I don’t know about you but Shadowlands just looks like a crazy lazy project to me.

1 Like

Covenants and Customization was supposedly the selling point? But the customization is severely lacking on a lot of the vanilla races. So I don’t really know tbh.

Weak trolling attempt, 1/10. I’d give zero, but you didn’t post from a wow classic char, so you get a +1 for that.

2 Likes

fixed it for you

2 Likes

We’re gonna be a lot in icecrown too. Dont be negative before the thing starts man, the world is already sad enough these days.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.