How much do you charge for mettle?

So if you provide mettle or the +30 skill blue orb thingie, how much do you usually ask for this? Is there a standard or approximate price for mettles?

I was charging 1k a mettle for recrafts so whatever they paid for the craft, then 5k subsequently ha! People were charging like 20k if they could 100% a r5 with recrafts and an insight though I think

So 3 mettle is 30k?

1000g a mettle…?

I don’t if people don’t ask for it (Even if i use them when i feel like i should), but that’s because i’m not filling too much Work order, so i have like 4k mettle on my Blacksmith. If they specifically ask for it, i ask them how much they are willing to pay for it. Really, i don’t care making gold with my Blacksmithing, still it’s Hyper optimized so i can do weapons and armors for my Rerolls and friends.

For me Mettles are like a smile from your coffee shop steward or your name written on your coffe cup. It’s not mandatory to be given, but it improve the service. If you want it to be mandatory, then assume i’ll make you pay for it.

1 Like

0 Because it feels dumb to charge to me, but then again i have like 2-3 crafter of the same prof, My max ilvl crafts last season charges were 5000 gold, 2000 if below max ilvl

To answer your question, no, it depends who you ask

:smiley: nothing i have over 3k on my 2 characters
don’t know what to do with it cause i do not crafting i only sometimes craft something for myself

10k extra for insight, usualy people pay it when they are making 447 item

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.