How much is legion class hall campaign independant from Legion main story line?

Hello there, returning player here,

Just as usual when I come back on WoW, I like to get back into game systems by creating a new character. And he usually starts in Legion with a brand new story line I never discover thanks to class hall and all its fabulous weapon and mounts you can unlock.

I kinda push the class hall to its end since I often want to unlock the mount associated with the class, but there is always that moment where my progression is locked and I need to dive in Legion zones and progress through the main story to keep going with the class hall story lines… And after some alts, I’m getting kinda sick of Legion zones.

So I’m asking you people : How far do I need to push Legion story in order to progress enough in my class hall in order to unlock the mount?

Thanks for your answers!

If I recall correctly the class hall campaign doesn’t require doing the zone storylines (with some exceptions like the hunter campaign requiring you to do the Hemet Nesingwary quests), although you need to get one of the pillars of creation for one of the weapon recolors. Also you need to do the first part of the Broken Shore to access the quest chain that will get you your last follower, as well as some quests that previously led to the mage tower challenges.

Also you need to be level 45+ for the last part of the campaign.

My advice just do the campaign, ignore the zones if you don’t want to do them. If you’ll need to do a certain story line for the class campaign the quest will tell you to do so.

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.