How to beat DK/druid in 2s

yeah they should shut up and deal with it!!!

I can see you got a big amount of mastery.
It is your pvp stuff?
And do you play with vilefiend instead of soul strike?

idk about new meta etc, havent played in over a month now

ah ok :confused:

i asked on demonology discord about the mastery and the big tyrant build and someone told me the mastery might be a good stat to focus on .

But tbh i have no idea on how stats works and who decide which one is good or not .

edit: you got triple baleful , i heard it was no longer good to stack them in pvp . Do you think it works again ?(even if you don’t play in arena haha ^^)

Hmm, i wonder why.

it still should work

1 Like

ok tyvm for your help :))

I always tell my partner to nuke Rdruids because they don’t deal with maledict very well. Saying that I’m disc so I can pump out about 150k damage onto the drood as well. Not sure it would work with an rsham.

But now DK is broken and it’s even more broken than frost in legion :smiley:

@up

Rdruid can deal with maledict veyr very good, just one swiftmend and regrowth or barkskin + overgrowth or even 2 hots and frenzined regeneration. Maledict is so easy to deal with as rdruid

Because we were happy then! Sun was shining and bunnies were hopping!

And then the damp blanket dk with his mates walked in… and here we are. Nobody is happy. No bunnies or sunshine.

yes … the class that has no alternative other than fight … if it’s strong in full on combat … it’s broken.

I like how you people think.

There is a difference between strong and broken. A difference the average player playing a broken class after a long time in the shadows doesn’t seem to make.

Dk being broken instead of strong isn’t a personal insult to DK players you can chill, try to take a step back look at its spot on the damage output ranking, on the self sustain ranking, on the team utility ranking, on the mobility ranking and on the “I don’t let other people play the game” ranking. As it is UH is amongst the very top in the first 3, makes up for the fourth with grip + ranged stun + ranged kick + 70% slow easily reappliable (the strongest in the game that you can spam) and is first against casters and healers in the last one. That’s quite above “strong” if you’re objective.

Of course no one complained about DKs being broken when they were trash because, obviously, you don’t complain about trash being too powerful. Keep in mind that Frost was disgustingly op in a braindead, animalistic way at the end of Legion so that’s where people left DKs, they weren’t eager to see them again in BfA so no ine really wanted them back like that for another season.

1 Like

Grip - Long CD gap closing abilities.
Stun - Requires Talent, Weakes CD/Duration ration of all the stuns.
70% slow - consumes runes, meaning if slow is used less damage is possible
self sustain - Consumes Runic Power and deals very little damage, meaning that damage is sacrificed for healing (no other class does that).

I see nobody thinks about the fact that DK has NO WAY of escaping a fight.

Out of interest, why would you want to escape a fight when 95% of the time you’re doing the most pressure? If for some reason you’re getting into troubl tell your partner so he can CC for a couple of seconds or is worst comes to worse use a CD.

When the only people who defend a class are the ones who play it is when you generally know that class is top tier lol

…yes?

I mean, you are a death knight. You are supposed to br a strong and tanky juggernaut.

Your class fantasy is exactly how it should be. Be god damn glad you are not forced to running away like a rat. Meanwhile arms warrior has to run away and kite. They should just rename heroic leap into “cowardly leap”.

Imagine people defending uhdk in its current state.

1 Like

DK only really heals a lot when they take a lot of broken damage, so if I drop 100-10 in 2 seconds on my DK it’s fine, but when I heal for half of that amount after it’s considered broken.

Imagine listing some of the perks that make UH DK above God Tier and trying to make them sound like disavantages.

If UH takes broken damage it’s exclusively coming from other broken classes (other DKs, WW, Destro, Greater Pyro bots) and people complain about the opness of these classes just as much. The fact that there is broken stuff other than DK isn’t a justification for DK to be as it is right now. Take a step back, look at the game in general instead of trying to cocoon yourself in that universe where you’re a victim class as DK because SOME other classes are equally broken and you can’t anihilate them blindfolded.

I love the argument “in S1 it was crap so it has to be broken now” xD

It entertains me that people never accept their classes, or at least some aspects of a class is broken…

Elemental lassoo - broken as hell to begin with, still op now… I love it! Embrace the it.
Resto with full Ghost Wolf talents and Pack Spirit - Broken as sh!t, I’m still gunna use it while it lasts! Come catch me Mr Melee in 2s
Enhance in Legion when Earthen Spike into Overcharged Lightning Bolt could hit 1.8Mish into a 800k Sundering.

All classes have ups and downs… Yet people are always happen to cry on the downs and never accept when on the up