How to beat DK/druid in 2s

That’s impressive right. It’s like they can’t enjoy the class if we tell them it’s busted because they feel like we’re questioning their individual skill or something.

I wasn’t even talking to/about you.

It was an example. I also play DK (and also mained it until the end of Legion) and I often see people cry about the “overpowered” selfhealing. yet, dk only has that vs. broken classes like destro warlock that delete 60% of your hp with a 1second cast so it’s kinda fair imo. DK barely heals anything against double meele with healing reduction.

Blame the design team for not reworking destro like they did to unholy.
Their only damage source is chaosbolt enough said without that damage destro is useless

Dk is extremely strong at the moment and there is no logical argument in defending how strong it is.

1 Like

AMZ, IBF (literally 2 walls against casters with AMZ even reducing dmg by 60%) AMS (ok useless in damp), 2 kicks, grip as pseudo kick.

Destro is dumb, yes. But dk is just as dumb as destro and it puzzles me how people can deny that.

Well but DK has always been a rather anti-caster class with AMS, Zone etc… DK doesn’t really have any defensives against meeles other than slows which do nothing against WW for example.
I don’t want DK to be OP either but atleast make it viable. It’s stupid that DK has so many seasons where it’s unplayable and then some season where it’s braindead and op (frost).

Definetly fine to tank the entire world and then just press a spammable button that heals you for 100k, nothing wrong here.

1. Chaos Bolt does 40k damage. That’s 20% of your HP if you have reasonable gear. Not 60%. So it’s more that you cry about “overpowered Chaos Bolt”.
    If they have cooldowns up, Chaos Bolt obviously deal more. So use your cooldowns or hide and it will deal less again. Problem solved. That’s what cooldown trading is about.

2. DK’s selfhealing is broken against everything, not only against Warlock. The only classes that cares less about it are one shot combos like RMX. Even double melee will rather choose to attack something different given the opportunity than DK. Possibly with the exception of DH.

3. Whenever DK pleases he can choose more PvP talents to be even more unkillable. So it doesn’t lack survivability nor selfhealing at all.

Well currently it’s the season when it’s braindead and OP and mostly because people like you who cherry picks class perks and use it as argument for nerfs. Even now people claim Warlock is heavy CC class with awesome CC that it’s broken. Same people could’ve blamed DK before. Result is prunning.

What you two don’t see is that people are blaming both warlocks and dks on several fields, but you are too busy making a stand for your broken classes to acknowledge that the community also complains about the other broken things (other than your two little specs I mean).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.