How to contact Developers for RBG achievement?

I am a returning player. I take an interest only in RBGs in the game. Back in Cata, I got the War Wolf for 150 wins. At that time there was no concept for Saddles etc. Now what I see is that for 300 wins with the Warbringer title, it is the same amount that is being given! Whereas players now get a saddle for 75 and 150 wins each. Therefore, I deserve 2 saddles for having crossed 75 and 150 wins already and should technically get a saddle to take the amount of my choice rather than getting the same Wolf mount that I already have for 150 wins!? Correct me if I am wrong.

I contacted in-game support and as usual, a helpless Game Master poped expressing his ineligibility to help me in any way, suggesting I get in touch with Developers directly. Please suggest to me if I am thinking correctly and if yes, then how can I bring this to the developer’s attention with a direct appeal?

Thanks
Droho

blizzard wont give u any saddle. u didnt play while the system was in place so…
but why would u get the same wolf for wins again? normally u should be awarded the current season ground mount which is a frog.

1 Like

Welcome back to the game. I highly doubt you will get any saddles for content completed in the past while the current version of the achievement wasn’t active.

During Cata, for 150 wins you get a Vicious War Wolf. Now in the current system, it is the same mount for 300 wins!

I am speaking not the season mount but the award for 75, 150 and 300 RBGS wins.

i can give you 2 of my 20 saddles i have in my bank if you want

1 Like

A saddle is character bound :slight_smile:
Thanks for being generous

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.