How to deal with Sylvanas

I really don’t want Baine or Saurfang. I’d love to keep Sylvanas but I fear we’re going to get a new Warchief at some point.

Horde aren’t allowed stability with leaders, we might as well fit a revolving door in Org.

4 Likes

I will enjoy the salty Blood elf tears next patch where Lor’themar praise Baine :popcorn:

I’m not sure why you think someone playing a specific race would have anything to do with whether or not they support a Warchief. It makes zero sense. Seems to come from those who don’t like blood elves.

4 Likes

I want to see how your faith get smaller and smaller, puny one! I haven’t anything against Blood Elves, no, I like those which support Saurfang and Thrall.

I honestly don’t think people’s choice to support or not support has anything to do with what race they play in game.

I know they aren’t going to kill Sylvanas. We also know she wont end up a raid boss. Blizz don’t seem to intend to keep Sylvanas in, so w will most likely end end with the tree hugger or the traitor as Warchief.

I didn’t like Garrosh as Warchief but I don’t feel that strongly about it that it upsets me. I just never defended him when the City was attacked. And we kited big mobs in there to kill him from the open world.

I’ve really enjoyed the storyline with Sylvanas, I’m sure we’ll go back to bland leadership by the end of the expansion.

3 Likes

What do you mean, deal with Sylvanas? Why dealing with her at all? She did absolutley nothing wrong.

Welp, Bain and Saurfang are both still alive, despite the fact if Sylvanas wanted them dead, I’m fairly sure they would be.

My money is still on a major shake up of factions at the end of BfA… followed by Black Empire expac…followed by Lich Queen expac… I think Sylvanas is playing an extremely complex game, just like Azshara… it’s an Elf thing.

Deal with her? Why? She is the best thing that has ever happened! <3 Sylvanas

I know of a fourth way to deal with her :heart_eyes:

We don’t need her as a warchief. She was fine as the queen of the Forsaken. If she goes back to that I’m really happy.

But the people here seem to have developed a thing for killing her.

1 Like

Let’s get a War chief who plays cozy with the Horde’s enemies. What a logical and awesome thing to do.

Sylvanas is no nonsense get the job done at whatever cost. Gets my vote.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.