How to FIX Mythic Plus

Yes. Because its not just powerful but absolutely broken.

The baseline item is used for balancing n stuff. The titanforged version is not. But Billy can now effectively obliterate anything in this path because an min 15ilvl increase is frankly put “alot of damage”. Dont even attempt to defend titanforge. Warforge was already good enough in the past. If Billy cant do the higher difficulties then billy should remain in his kindergarten gear.

And you sound like a millenial. Take it as you may. “i want everything! Even tho i didnt do anything for it! Lemme win! Wäh wäh wäh”. I despise any gamer with that attitude.

There no “reason”. TF occurs on the same scale as it did during legion

It wasnt. It still happens way too often.

Simply do your work if you want better stuff. Worthless generation of “gamers”. Pff, one cant even call you gamers.

1 Like

Been timing my keys consistently recently. This week is rather easy if the tank plans ahead, meaning less people will ragequit and the such.

If you find pugging an issue run with guildies

1 Like

Rather establish a group of friends and stop playing with total strangers the entiure time.

Like I said; that’s an item balance problem. Not a system problem.

For you maybe. Your opinion and wants/needs are not the only ones out there.
I will definitely defend it; more so when it’s being blamed for things that it has no right to be blamed for.

Got it; you’re an elitist.

And that’s not my attitude. I’m not asking for ‘all’. Not even close.
I’m asking for a way to keep me engaged, interested, motivated doing the content that I enjoy. TF does help with that. Like I said earlier; I wouldn’t mind it being removed IF there is a good replacement that allows me to do the things I mentioned.

Ps; I’m much too old to be a millennial. :disappointed_relieved:

Hell no. Not even close.
What you are saying is a blatant lie.

It IS nerfed. That’s a fact. ‘It still happens way too often’ is an empty statement from you, because you don’t want it to happen AT ALL. Your blinders are on.

Anyway, we went way off topic here… So let’s keep it about M+?

It’s not a multiplayer RPG though. The multiplayer impacts quite a bit on the ‘RPG’ part of the game.

Things that dont matter in a single player RPG matter a great deal in a multiplayer game.

Balance for instance. If one spec or piece of gear in an RPG is really OP who cares but in an MMORPG all hell breaks loose. Just look at the arcanocrystal that dropped from the world boss in Legion - and that was potentially available to everyone.

When I said path I meant a tier.

Gearing yes, if you chose to questing for instance then you can’t expect significant upgrades ‘forever’. While the chance of a super titanforge is small it’s the lower chance ones that are an issue. +5 is not so bad but when you get +15 it makes other content pointless.

If you are questing, hoping for that +50 titanforge then you’re wasting your time, even if you eventually do get it. Gearing is effectively finished for you.

1 Like

Well what I mentioned matters in BOTH. It’s one of the pillars of either genres.

That is basically what Blizzard wants and I am fine with that. :blush:

No it doesn’t. Because again; it’s only: ONE. frickin’. Piece.

Look at this way:

In BfA there’s already several slots than cannot TF:

Neck. Head. Shoulder. Chest. And Weapons.

So you can ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS progress on next tiers for those slots (not the neck, for obvious reasons, but with essences you could even make a case for that slot).

Then there’s the other slots that CAN get TF:

Cloak. Bracers. Gloves. Belt. Boots.
Rings and Trinkets.

That’s 9 slots. Getting 1 TF still leaves 8 slots left to get upgrades for. Getting 2 TFs still leaves 7 slots to get upgrades for. Etc…
Do you realistically expect people to get 9 big TF procs so they can skip content (and remember; that still leaves 4-5 slots that you can still get upgrades for because those cannot receive TFs)? Hellll no. Just to be clear; I have 1 TF’d item. 1. That’s not to say that I never get any; I do. But, usually they’re worthless because other systems already gave me much better:

There was MUCH more damage done by other systems such as warfronts giving out much higher ilvl loot than it rightly should have. Even a potential replacement-like system such as Benthic gear does more damage to the RAIDS than TF does because of the OP extra abilities and such.

TF problems are being way exaggerated by haters (and elitists). That is the truth.

I don’t like it when someone’s key gets bricked due to a dc or troll either. That doesn’t mean that the proposed solutions aren’t worse than the problem.

Not what I said. Obviously you shouldn’t get rewarded for not finishing the run. OP said that leavers should get all of their loot for the week removed for leaving a run before wipes.

Yes, joining a group when you know your internet is unstable is selfish. However, by saying most you’ve just conceded that unexpected dc’s happen. Do you think it’s unfair that someone receiving an unforeseen dc gets all their weekly loot removed?

Already answered.

Are you missing the point on purpose?
OP said that if you leave any m+ before you have a wipe, that you should have EVERY item you earned in the week removed. If I complete dungeon A, receive loot, then leave dungeon B before completion, should I lose the drops from dungeon A?

I wasn’t replying to the OP but you. No where did I say a week’s loot.

I’d get checked for reading difficulties.

1 Like

Its an titanforge problem. You can balance around baseline gear. You cant balance around RNG upgraded gear. Especially not TF.

Neither are yours. Frankly the threads flaming TF are more frequent than the ones defending TF. The whole emphasis here being TF, not WF.

Im not surprised that a LFR pleb is defending it even in the slightest. Because having to do mechanics and tactics for loor is hard i suppose.

Then raid on higher difficulties. More mechanics, harder encounters, better loot. Its that simple.

What do you enjoy? Sitting afk at the LFR boss waiting until he topples over and may reward TF gear? Wohoo. So fun.

Your mindset is millenial. Youre not a gamer, youre a wellfare collector.

You see it rarely because you dont play. I on the other hand play alot and i see TFs so frequently its not fun anymore.

There. Read this. And dont even bother to respond until you actually managed to get that comprehended in your head.

You sure? i started in legion and got addicted to professions for quite a while, i ended up buying boosts just so i could get better gear to do skinning with

Warfront gear is trash though. Especially the azerite pieces.

The difference is that everyone can farm the benthic pieces specifally by spamming the item slot. And the chance of getting your item isnt that small given its item pool. Titanforge on the hand if it happens on trinkets is borderline broken. And no, its not an “item problem”. Trinkets have existed way before TF and have always been the second most important item slot next to weapons (for casters it was even the most important one sometimes). TF ruined that effectively.

You can balance around baseline gear (which EP had done btw. It took benthic into consideration). You cant balance around RNG TF procs.

There’s no need to do that. BECAUSE ITS RARE AND IT ISN’T BASELINE.
TF is not something you NEED. It’s a bonus. An extra something. You don’t balance around a bonus, that’s stupid.

You just flip things around without any logic or basis…

That wasn’t my point. And i’m not claiming the things that you are.

Well duh! People are more quick to post about something they don’t like. If there’s something you DO like, you play and you’re fine… Silly, silly argument.

Yeah… just start the insults now. Sure. Fits the profile.

No because that’s not content I enjoy. It’s that simple.

I don’t enjoy mythic content, raiding and pvp. I pretty much enjoy all other aspects of the game (some more than others of course).

Get lost.

More insults. Sure.

I … don’t play… right… sure. What are you on about man?!

Did you read my response to him? No. THEN SHUT UP.

I’m done with trying to have a normal discussion with you because it’s impossible.

Ok then. Tell me where I said a partial clear should be rewarded with loot.

Guys relax a little, it’s just a discussion, let’s be nice and respectful to each-other. We’re all on the same side, we all want a fun and better wow in the end.

c’mon man, i don’t agree with everyone here as well, lets keep it respectful. Trust me I know it can be hard sometimes when things heat up but from experience you’ll regret it later.

1 Like

I suggest adding ppl to your friendslist if u encounter ppl in m+ that performs good and u get along with. That way u can build up a roster of friends so u wont have to pug. Also look after m+ communities. I dont know any push communities, but i’m sure there must be some of them out there :slight_smile:

Well ye that might be a bit to much. I was a bit angry at the time of making this. Just take that with salt, the main points are penalties of any kind, and most of all a smart ingame score system that works better than rio.

Yee I’ve done that, but most left for Classic :confused: . Today seems to be better, timed a 13 so hopefully i can help my friends today with a 10.

1 Like

Yeah, but just keep building up that friendslist again, i’m sure u meet alot of decent players out there aswell? :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure, just had a VERY bad day yesterday. And than I tend to get moody and go to the forums of course. I really hope they add some sort of ingame rio with better score tracking.

1 Like