How to know about story for new players

Hi pals
Im somehow new to game. I only played 1-2 monthes few yeara ago. But what should i or new players like me do to understand what is the whole storyline? I dont know who is anduin! Where maw? What happened to lich king? What happened to others? Who are those other characters? Who are all those people in cinematic. Can we understand these if we play from begining? Or we should understand the story till now by ourselves and continue it in game?

Thanks

For big picture story, I would start with Wowpedia, starting from

which I still think is the best, and channel Nobbel87 on YouTube, starting with

For individual zones, and individual characters, Wowpedia https://wow.gamepedia.com/ is also a great resource.

If you have any more specific questions do please ask here!

Playing from the beginning is not going to be a fully effective strategy. There are 15 years of stories, and to see them all, you would have to play through all the content - which wouldn’t take 15 years, but would take months.

Anduin is the son of the former King Varian Wrynn, who died to provide an escape for his forces against the Burning Legion on the Broken Shore.

Which part of the game are you playing now and asking about? Have you bought Shadowlands? Are those the people you mean?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.