How to play Marksman Hunter in Arena

Hey guys,

Just wanna give you a little example of how Marksman Hunters can be extremely strong in Arena’s.

I’ve seen a lot of criticism over the marksman spec however I believe that’s really unfair and a lot of it just from people who just don’t know how to play it well.

Here is a short video showing how I won 1vs2 against destro lock and balance Druid.

I hope this can help my fellow hunters.

4 Likes

very nice! feels good to sometimes double tap aimed shot and delete an enemy aswell xD

Is that Kyle from South Park

2 Likes

Really refreshing to see some meme videos. MM is crap though, lets not pretend otherwise.

Literal trash

1 Like

I mean, well played, but this is not extremely strong, at all, had you been survival you wouldn’t have had to reset the fight 4 times before killing them. so while good on you for playing well MM still isn’t a good spec for pvp, it’s not even decent.

2 Likes

imagine analyzing a video like this :joy:

this video is great op, i loved it

2 Likes

He said MM can be extremely strong in arena, i disagreed and said why.
I enjoyed the viddeo too and even said that he played well, really well, but saying MM is strong is wrong feedback, it does need some adjustments in pvp.

Didn’t mean to put him down or anything like that, so if it came out as that i apologize, i wrote that at like 1 am with a fever so i didn’t think too deeply while doing it. I’d be happy to watch other videos of him outplaying Others.

2 Likes

Thank for the nice replies, no offence taken.

I will continue to make similar content be sure to subscribe and share with friends.

Here is my latest video.

3 Likes

Made me start playing marksman again, it’s very fun spec it’s surprisingly strong in PVE too.

It world PVP I feel like a ranged rogue just assisanating people quickly from distance with double tap.

The hero we didn’t know we needed

Bro, I always appreciate fellow marksmen, but it was not an extremely good example. Those were to say at least quite bad players. Stop selling absolutely cherry picked video as imminent truth of state of the marksmen. While mm is very good at BG’s, you and these guys cheering at you here havent pummeled by classes who have superior CC and utility capabilities in pvp. As I’m speaking, you can see pvp world ranking and there are no MM in first 250 ranks.

probably because marskmanship excels at long range combat and the arena is a short range environment.

Wooooooosh

Look at pvp rankings, I think its not coincident.
Nothing is gonna force me hate my favourite class spec, but when there are decent destro lock or dh/dk and so on on the horizon… I mean give me a break :laughing:

I love 1K5 is considered “Strong” :rofl:

at this level you can kill people with only arcane shot and steady shot as damage spell, come on :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.