How u stop ww dmg

guys pls this is giving me alot of trouble , i lose almost all of the matches vs ww dmg is just insanse when its paired with rsham and most healers are trash so if i dont do someting to help them they cant heal it.I know priest can fear clones but it just like a said they have no idae what to do or its hard to go the mw without getting cleaved.How do i stop the dmg from fist of fury ? and why he has storm earth and fire every 10 sec ,istead of 1.30 min ? need rogue to tell me how u deal with it

there is no way to heal it

if the ww’s clean there is no way to heal it

if you want to win vs windwalker in 2v2 you have to be a clean beastmaster who kites him

maybe an arms warrior can outplay him

2 Likes

Bruh with my mistweaver im just getting trained by windwalker

against bad windwalker i have close matches

against decent windwalker im just DEAD

Imagine this coming from a rog who can just run out every ww procc.

Maybe stop tanking the ww?

1 Like

lol this no life war just trolls on my every post ,please dont post on my threats u low -t nerd

2 Likes

You don’t stop it, you just try and gas-pedal through the Karma.

It dĂ©pend with what team-mate you got but if possible use aoe like the aoe fear or aoe root from your mate, or any kind of cc whenever it’s possible.

But in general you are already dead or you’ll die after the cc end if you don’t have crazy mobility.

maybe stop calling your healers trash when you’re hardstuck yourself?

8 Likes

tbh, shackle shouldnt be kicked, it should be removed
 For 2s, shackles can be fine
For 3s, it’s cancer, like team who knows using shackles better has HUGE adventage reaching glad.

1 Like

Basically that. If you are trying to outheal ww burst, you don’t know what you are doing.

You counter the burst by cc’ing the ww. You only need to cc the ww, because the images itself won’t do anything, if the ww is doing nothing, as they just copy the attacks of the ww.

So for the big burst with trinket+xuen for example, if he overlaps everything, you could blind into kidney on his trinket. Disarm won’t do much, unless you disarm him before he got his fists out.

The healer can also do some stuff depending on what class, as they also have cc, can prevent some of the damage with smart cooldown usage, etc.

But yes, versus a ww, your healer need most of the time some help, like most healers need help versus a decent rogue or any other melee that is bursting too. That is how this games work. It’s not your healer that is a noob, it’s you who is the noob if you don’t play like you should as part of a team! You win together and you lose together, that is what it means to play in a team!

7 Likes

stop telling everyone no lifer
you’re the most no lifer with 1.2k games and still 1.7k.
Also before speaking about others, go l2p your class(spec) first

This might help xD

Hi man!
What comp are you playing?

I play assa/disc and sub/fire mage

Like you stop a paladin burst: stun and run!

Basically you know they have the dmg so be ready for it.
Priest can fear and mage can rood or DB and blink.

For you as a rogue:
Have trinket and step. You can save CDS here.
Players can not parry from behind so step on him and stun then kidney if he trinkets. Or the other way around.
Talk you your mage/priest so you don’t line each other as sub you have two steps so if he is on you u can step on your partner where they can do as i mentioned above.
And while doing this kite him away from his healer and line.
On karma swap on his healer and so on!

1 Like

Is this sevam? The return of goriona the king

Welche back king

1 Like

rofl kid ur mad cuz ur bad, go l2p kid and i didn’t play wow for 15 years

girl ur so mad haha

As Shaman I just Thunderstorm him when he stuns me.

You dont :sweat_smile:

Kill 'em before they kill you!

Me rog me cant zug zug me sad