How viable is Assassination?

In arenas mostly, or well, pvp in general, because I really do not vibe with Sub at all.

Assas is a rogue so its good for pvp automatically with stealth,sap, blind ect, Its damage is decent too. Overall its very good but just greatly overshadowed by sub

People are giving it more credit than it deserves by any means, so basically right now–rogue is a set up machine for other classes, if you want the 1 vs 1 vibes of destroying people reliably, play sub.

I can’t play sub at all :frowning:

Might not be best playing rogue at all then currently in all honesty since sub is the better performing spec in PVP of the 3 :slight_smile: its not as fun / OP people make it out to be as a stand alone class.

Well I like outlaw in pve, and so I also want a pvp spec to play. :slight_smile:

Sub > assa >>>>> Outlaw, how you approach it is entirely down to you, do as you fancy just realise that its going to feel awful regardless of which spec you play without not only gear but playing with the iconic mage.

Some, not many but some people are playing assass at high rating and have played it at the AWC but the class is very squishy and the outcome isn’t that good in comparison to sub rogue, rogue is still forced into a very hit and run play style cause they don’t have enough tools to reliably react / stay in the fight compared to most classes currently.

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that when facing rogues. Burst then they run away and reset.

I wish it was good in pvp :pensive:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.