How would you finish BfA?

We gotta stop with the whole “90% of the population died” thing. Blizzard would just replenish the numbers when needed anyway, as seen with gnomes, draenei, blood elves etc.

1 Like

I agre, but we need an actual sense of tragedy. Entire Legion after the Broken Shore was just us beating the “insurmountable odds” left and right like it was just a hobby for us, while encountering almost no Legion on the broken Isles aside from the Felsworn natives.

We need that sense of consequences and destruction. Blizzard has to be bold if we are ever going to get a satisfying story.

1 Like

Oh oh! I got another one! Ready?

Ahem. Cinematic starts and it is revealed that BfA was just a bad D&D campaign!

…gimme a break, I’m out of ideas.

Mark my words, my guy Blightcaller will have a very important role in the endgame

Blightcaller? The guy who got the title of Ranger Lord because he was banging the boss and feels he can be sassy and a dick towards people who defeated Gods, Dragon Aspects, brought Draenor’s Iron Horde to it’s knees, and wield weapons of legend?

All because he just has an HD model, is a foot taller than our toons, and has a quiver without having to equip the MM artifact and can still use one hander weapons without unequiping his ranged w-

I’ll stop now.

you can be as sassy as you want but we all know he’s one of the most tridimensional and original characters featured in BFA.
He’s been around all throughout this expac

I still hate him. Because, you know, quiver and melee weapons with a bow still equipped… yes…

1 Like

someone’s jealous :eyes:

Shuddup! :unamused:

1 Like

And done nothing but watching us do everything.

Horde rebellion Electric Boogaloo 2.

Nathanos mans up and turns on Sylvanas, realising that his people ( the forsaken ) matter more and that her continuous war will probably result in their annihilation. Sylvanas gets killed, the end.

2 Likes

I would keep BfA going until the faction warfare expansion kicks off properly.

I would like to see this, but I just can’t see him doing it for the sake of the forsaken, perhaps a more personal reason, like he sees that sweet elven booty is going to far and can’t allow himself to be her boytoy anymore.

Nathanos turning against Sylvanas? looks at Sylvanas’ model Not happening.

it doesn’t matter how hot she is, you don’t stick your willy in crazy
everyone knows that

The guy is a zombie. You think he’s ever getting anything better than that piece of necromantic fine art? Come on, let the man have some fun.

All the more a reason to not get shackled to a crazy chick, he will be stuck with her forever.

You got a point there, I’ll give you that.

A proper loss… I am tired of keeping winning against anything… .

No, she’s killed by the collapsed ceiling of Grommash Hold, hugging Nathanos and sobbing.

Garona sails west.

2 Likes