How would your character kill the one above? #11

Munkosh enters a drinking contest with Theryin, where Theryin goads him on by stating he is twice the size of the small Dwarf, so therefore should be able to handle twice the consumption rate.
This infurates Munkosh, as Munkosh is a big strong orc who can kill people with a mere touch, so Munkosh drinks and drinks until his vision is disorentated and mind perceptible.

Munkosh gets upset and enraged as he seems to be getting drank under the table. So, drunk and agitated he prepares to use his touch of death technique to kill off the competition. Until I Theryin proclaims Munkosh has a tear in his eye. Munkosh being the proud and tough orc that he is cannot let anyone see him with tears in his eyes, so he wipes them away, touching himself in the process therefore killing himself with his most deadliest technique.
Seemingly appear to congratulate the Dwarf on his cunning. Extend a hand to shake his. The moment he touches 'her,' the illusion explodes with Void energy, dazing him. Appear from behind, for real, and stab the weak points in his armor. Vanish as he turns, appear behind him again, exploit pain and dizziness to knock him over with a kick. Open a Void portal under him. Shut it as he falls, screaming. Let the Nether do the rest.
The exchange would definitely be an intense affair, but should the Warlord come out as the victor in a fight between the two, he would stay his blade, remarking ever so casually.

''Don't get it twisted. I just think the irony of you living on the mercy of one who isn't alive is something you deserve, that's all. Hopefully won't keep you up at night, Mmn?''

Roifa would eventually depart, lighting a cigar for the road.

''And work on your dagger-play, or tentacle-play, or whatever the fel that was...''
On some battlefield the two finally came to blows. Details are sketchy as to how it came to the situation, but the Warlord was bested. Sat up against a wall somewhere to the side of the main battle, one arm and probably a leg missing, he finds himself staring down the barrel of a pistol that Gibbles is holding.

"Damn shame it had ta come ta this," the Gnome says, with a few pauses, clearly out of breath.

Roifa merely nods. Were the circumstances different the two would just sit down next to each other, have a smoke and chat as they always have. But war is the business of both of these veterans. Damn shame indeed.

The Warlord reaches down to one of his pockets and Gibbles audibly cocks the pistol in response as if to signal the Forsaken to not try anything, only to see that he merely pulls out a cigar. She eases a little as Roifa puts it in his mouth.

"Damn shame," he finally speaks, only to see that Gibbles too is reaching her free hand into a pocket. She pulls out a lighter, holds it up for Roifa to see and then tosses it at him. He catches it, nods once in thanks, and goes to light his cigar.

Allowing the Warlord that one last smoke, one final inhale of that bitter cigar, Gibbles finally pulls the trigger as Roifa exhales, a bullet through his brain sending him into the embrace of true death.
I've got a bow and few arrows, and also a sort of dislike towards the gnomes... You can figure what will happen, yourself.
With a giant Hammer blow that seems to come from nowhere, despite the size of the thing.
In the far distance, Ikaallu can hear an echoing voice drawing ever close. Moments later she is met with the last word she'll ever hear.

"INCREDIBILIS!"
She incapacitates the nightborne with a chronomatic containment sphere (patent pending) and sticks him in her Absurdly Spacious Bag™ to put him in time out and let him ponder his poor choices until this frustratingly needless war is over.

Except the war drags on and doesn't functionally end, new threats rising every year with frighteningly monotonous precision. General stress and work pileup means that she simply forgets.

In a distant future, the draenei rummages for spell components and instead finds... an elf bone? Oh my!
Deciding to get a little payback after Ashaana kidnapped one of her Horde targets, Zirahael decides to do her usual spiel but this time buys a brand new Bottomless Bag of Holding from a tailor!

Ambushing the clumsy Draenei on a bridge, Zirahael shrinks and captures Ashaana, and proceeds to happily drop her into her new Bottomless Bag of Holding whilst gloating... unaware of the Absurdly Spacious Bag™ still on the little mage's person.

BOOOM

Zirahael: "Oowwwhhh... by Elune's fel farts, what happened... !?!"

Zirahael sits up; smoking; as she looks around at the utter devastation around her, the planar and astral paradox of two pocket-dimensions colliding having torn the bridge she had been standing on to atomic dust, left multicolored fire everywhere and a gaping tear in reality itself where her bag once had been.

" ... oops!"
Slice her with Nightwhisperer.
Bash her with [Brainbeater].
Best team-up team one can ever imagine!
Sadly, squeezed Goldishia too tight after a victory!
Before approaching Crush and taking any action, Laurenn inspects him from a quite large distance, remaining out of the Orc's sight. She speaks to herself, while thinking of her future approach.

"It's one of those... Laughing Skulls I think? He's a twisted one, incapable of living in any society, may it be the Alliance or the Horde. Sadly, it's best that I... assist with his journey. Will do everyone a favour."

With having said that, the Ren'dorei lets out a sigh and begins a process of conjuring an ice shard. A long, sharp one designed to pierce through one's body. For some reason, the elf takes longer with summoning the shard in front of herself than she usually does with those. But once the process is finished, Laurenn fires the shard towards Crush.

As the elven woman fires the shard at an Orc, her hands are visibly shaking. It's clear that her focus isn't at the levels where it should be. Therefore, she misses the Orc's body, which makes him aware of an upcoming attack! So he of course charges towards her, as well using the aid of shamanistic magic.

After a lengthy fight that gets both of the sides injured and nearly exhausts Laurenn's mana, the elf manages to bind Crush in place with Void tendrils, causing him incapable of making a move. Laurenn's eyes have visibly darkened, she's undoubtedly about to fire a spell that'd finish the Orc. But... she suddenly stops, dropping her spell focus onto the ground.

"What am I doing?! This... is not who I was striving to become. A merciless killer, ready to take away a life only to make those of others safer. You... you didn't really mean to harm the Goblin, did you? I'm sorry, I've acted too impulsive. You're free to go, Orc. Shouldn't have done that, no."

A few tears roll down the young elf's cheeks - what she said was clearly truth! It has made her feel bad how impulsive she's acted earlier. She reaches to pick up her scythe and disperses the tendrils keeping the Orc in place. She throws a pouch filled with coins down on the ground, as if that could compensate for nearly murdering Crush. She opens a Void rift with the rest of her powers and collapses into it, entirely exhausted after the fight.
After hearing of the actions of the Ren'dorei Mage against fellow members of the Alliance and an assault on a Horde emissary, she'd open a portal to walk through and comfront the fellow Arcane user. It is not what she'd usually do, but in a lack for better wording Alyassandra is seemingly frustrated

I never thought it'd come to this, Laurenn... I really thought better of you. Alyassandra sighs heavily as she steps through looking for the Ren'dorei with her gaze. I really thought that you'd be a suitable canditate for the Academy beides our differences.. After all we do have few of the Sin'dorei in our teaching... She continues, eyeing upon a quite open and abandonned scene. A sudden wave of frustration and the lack of knowledge drives Alyassandra to ever so slowly set the whole ground floor to kindle. Not long after the kindle has started it bursts aflame spreading like a wildfire on a limited area.
I am talking to you, I know you can hear me! Alyassandra shouts out with a rough crack in her voice, she doesn't raise her voice too often.

As a void portal appears behind her Alyassandra turns to face it, where Laurenn would step out seemingly upset and wounded (pressumably from a previous fight). Alyassandra remains unhindered. What are you doing..? Do you not understand to what great danger you've set yourself and your fellow Ren'dorei with your actions!? How could- What were you thinking! She bursts out before calming herself down as the area that she set aflame starts to calm and set out itself.
I do not want to believe that you and your kin' are monsters and mindless servants of the Void. But I can not tolerate that you're setting your fellow Mages and the trust of your kin' to a great danger with your actions. She turns her face away from Laurenn to take a deep breathe in.
I am not here to harm you, my apologies for yelling and bursting out in frustration, I just... I really thought you'd be a reasonable young lady. But I guess these times prove me wrong...

She unties her hair, turning her back to Laurenn, as she'd open up another portal in front of her which would lead her back near her Academy doors. The powers that you wield will one day be your demise, Laurenn. And if not, someone else will take care of that... Please be more conciderate in the future. I'd hate to find out that such a bright and very kind-appearing elf as you has met a gruesome end.

//well this was harder to do than I anticipated.
Charge and impale her through the heart and her pathetic weak magic protection with my main two hander and then raise her impaled on my main two hander then proceed to decapitate her with my second two hander blade , DIE weakling, may your blood falling on me feed my thirst for a moment !!!
Distract her with his monkey then shoot her with a rifle while she isn't paying attention.
Stalk him for weeks, in varying, every day disguises. Learn his routine, his favourite places to eat, or drink; blend in as a friendly stranger, distract him with fast talking, and slip a subtle poison into his drink.
Leave town before it kicks in!
Trakkha have spent days preparing for her prey to appear, It's been rumored to be quite elusive. She's hunted over most of eastern kingdoms for it. all from Alterac to Stranglethorn.
"Finally, I found it" she spoke to herself with a pleased grin. She charged forth while yelling to grab his attention, before impaling him. She cracks into a grin as he hangs there, only to realize-

"... you are not gilnean..."

She had killed the wrong human and quickly drops him off her spear, before placing him on the ground. She trails her hands to his dead hands and forms them on his chest, making him look somewhat "nice"

"Spirits be with you, Pinkskin"
1 Like
03/10/2018 08:30Posted by Trakkha
"... you are not gilnean..."

"But I am! Well met!"

*The paladin does not miss that the Orc did not attack without honor, and although he is too late to save the other human, it is not too late for vengeance!*

"In Lightbringer's name, have at thee!"

*After a short but brutal battle, the Orc would meet its end at the point of the paladin's blade. The human would arrange the corpse for funeral, setting it on fire as per Orcish custom, bowing respectfully, before limping away to tend his own wounds......*

"Rest, Orc. You fought with honor. You died with honor."
I a single Justice first from me would be overkill already as it would exlode instant, i don't need to draw when fighting lowly clown.