How would your character kill the one above? #11

A swift stab to her unarmoured chest with his longsword.
Overpowering him with a shove, and holding his runeblade by the blade. Using the crossguard as a hammer to strike blows at his plate.
Summon a void rift, push him into it and leave floating somewhere in the nether. He should die... eventually.
Hop out of the same void rift with a sword raised at Gorhardt... sadly, she misses and instead ends up impaling Laurenn
"N-Noo! uh.. Priest?"
She looks around afterwards in hopes to finding a healer.
Slice my runeblade across her exposed stomach, then push ber back into the void rift.
Blood elf Deathknight. Tactical Assessment: Juggernaught. Weak to most forms of holy magic. Extremely durable otherwise.

Ikaallu caves Lenivie's head in with a holy empowered hammer strike and burns the corpse for good measure.
I heard Lightforged Draeneis are too sensetive against void. I guess i would test the theory.
Seeing what she can only assume is a void-tentacle-abomination murdering the noble, honourable lightforged Draenei, she pulls an arrow to her bowstring, muttering a quiet incantation to charge the arrow with arcane energies in order to ensure it actually does any damage. She takes careful aim and lets it fly from a position of cover, striking him through the back. As he turns to face his attacker, another arrow charged with arcane energies slams into his chest.

As he falls to his knees, another arrow embeds itself in his head, killing him instantly.

"Well, that's one less potential calamity..." Elise mutters as she falls back from her position.
In self-defence, after Lisette spots her infusing her rifle with void magic and trys to arrest her.
teleport, ram into her from behind, break her back over my knee then finish her with blooddrinker and a decapatation. Then teleport away.
With a giant hammer of Light and brutal tail slams. If the DK attempts to run away or proves superior in direct combat, Ikaallu would call in Light's Judgement and carpet bomb the immediate area.
An act of mercy.
Having Ikaallu being too wounded from the fight and on the brink of death. Fhae'ya would give her sweet relief, Sanctify her corpse and then offer her a silent prayer.
Ram her with my superior horns.
Hammer the above two to death .

except for Fhaeya.
Freezing him to death in mere seconds on accident as he snuck up on Luruna and scared her, which is never a good idea.
Block spells with fel wards while closing the distance with a leap supported by illidari wings, then slash her arms off and behead her.
Sneak up behind him while he's busy, then plunge one of my daggers into his kidney while i cut his throat with the other one.
Now lets see if he has some sort of fel-crystal with him, i heard they are worth a little fortune.
Mon, i’d no kill a nightborne unless she attack me first. If she did such a ting, den I’d mind control her ta find out why.

Toss her from a cliff if I don’t like de answer. Let da void take her...
Run t' lad down with me Ram.

Ramming speed, ye could say.
Terrible puns