How's Alliance average BG queue time?

On Horde it’s 8 minutes even if i join as a healer and that’s unacceptable for me. I could wait for 3 minutes, max 4 mins and that’s it. I used to play Alliance and i remember much shorter queues in Legion.
So how long do you wait as Alliance? If shorten then 3 mins, i might get back on my Alliance, i have three 110s.
Also what’s win ratio? On Horde it’s ok on normal BGs for now, but i’ve lost almost all epic BGs (90% Russian Alliance teams, looks like Russians are obsessed with Epic BGs?).

You could just queue as a mercenary and bat for the other side. Alliance queues are a bit shorter but not by much. Talking a few minutes.

Does this mean once you get into a BG you will also be active for 3 minutes, max 4 mins and that’s it?

lol what?
I just don’t know what to do during those 8 minutes while waiting for BGs … It looks like that only a few hundred people in EU play BGs these days …

Also as a freshly dinged player i feel so squishy … How do i catch up with others who ahve 200k + health while i am siting at 120k unbuffed? I dislike doing mythic +, but i like raiding.
As Discipline Priest i die in 5 to 6 seconds when a group of melee charge at me.
As Holy i can survive for about 20 seconds and that is it.
As Shadow, suprisingly i don’t feel squishy at all! But i wanna play a healer not Shadow, but as Shadow at least i feel somehow usefull.

Depending on time of the day, queues are 1min - 8 min max. Mostly around 3 minutes though.

Like he said 1-3 minutes for me eng alliance. 75% win rate.

Yesterday…12 min horde. 3 min alliance. If you want fast ques join as mercenary.

And best part is you dont feel any win rate difference much.

Ofc not its 50:50

On my russian horde I couldn’t win any bg throughout the night.

They went graveyard camping alliance all bgs while ally druid tank capped all flags.

Your ilvl is pretty low, I wouldn’t recommend attempting to be competitive in pvp until around 380, you’ll just stress yourself out.

WQ rewards scale up to 370 or 380 I believe. LFR and mythic 0 dungeons will get you up there too. After that it’s normal raids and key pushing. I wouldn’t bother trying to gear through pvp, it’s much too slow to be viable unless you really don’t give a damn about it at all.

They scale up to 400 now for azerite pieces and 395 for others!

Gearing up to 400 ilvl is stupid-quick now, seriously. A few weeks if you’re consistent. Faster if you’re prepared to hit rated content, mythic and raiding.

Yes I have got 420 from daily yesterday.

Ahh, nice. I hate keys and rated pvp so I just stopped gearing at 370 since the WQs stopped scaling with me back then.

Just a fun fact. Before the Russians were joined to the EU BG’s, Horde time would be around 20 minutes average. Even earlier, before EU Battlegroups was merged, Horde Average time was 40 minutes+

Be happy about your 8 minutes. Not everything has to happen with a blink of the eye.

I am not happy. That’s why i play Alliance Mercenary. Alliance are unfortunately also better players, more mature, their Mages don’t pop up Heroism at the moment when the doors opened. And that happens quite often.
So i have two choices: stay Horde and have these 8 - 11 mins queue just to win every third BG (or every tenth Epic BG), or join Alliance with 3 - 4 min queue + much higher win ratio.
I think the choice is obvious.
I also think that Blizzard should give Alliance supper op Racials, that way more Horde would transfer to Alliance.

it is realy wierd on how BGs have balanced out now, for quite some time, horde been dominating, but it seems like it has started to equal out way better now,.

Its equal , after 11 pm server time , eng alliance win rates are becoming more than 70%

Your best bet is to do rated pvp content or pve. Bgs aren’t for gearing up anymore

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.