Hows bgs in sl?

I played only 1 and that being pretty balanced 1 healer in both teams me mw monk with 140 ilvls…very close game and seems balanced got some suspicious cc chains like it was 5 man premad on voice but we won so thats nice.

Something never changes tho… toxic hunter being so toxic when we being 0:1 …its like best moment ever when these dudes saying things like …”gg morons” “ already lost let them win” , “horde useless as always“ and then you won :rofl:

Also ban all mobility spells while carrying flag its just plain stupid on some classes.

How are BGs…you better pray that you don’t get a rogue on you or that a hunter is double tapping you from stealth.

Toxicity is not too bad so far. People barely talk anyways.

1 Like

Premades? 10

Every other BG. At least a group of 5 from the same guild, but there are then almost always like 7 from the same realm in total.

1 Like

alot of premades or semi premades but the fast paced bursty craziness are making them fun and fast at least

BG’s are awesome right now,i got 12 lost games and one won (with and without merc mode).Rogues,MM hunters,paladins one shotting ppl.Premades are cancer of random bg’s,its like classic all over again.If youre not one of the above smart thing is to afk every single bg until they fix this shaite.

3 Likes

They’re in as bad a state now as they have ever been, nothing even slightly entertaining about them any more… you either win really quickly and easily or lose really slowly, without a hope of being able to do anything useful… if either of those scenarios appeal to you, you’ll love it.

You either make a premade and stomp people or get stomped by other premades.

There are some non premade games here and there, but even then people just kill each other in a matter of seconds.

So…BGs suck ATM.

2 Likes

Fyi rogues from their nature are toxic cause the main reason that they created such a class is for gank PAHAHA Duck blizz

1 Like

Spammed bgs till capped honor this week.

Mostly losses vs premades. So no changes there.

Most classes can burst each other down with CDs up, but kiting is not a thing (unless you’re an UH DK), so if you’re ranged and melee touches you, you might as well let go of your mouse and stretch your fingers or smth cuz you’ll be @ the GY in a couple of globals. Melee still reign supreme, so no changes there.

Healers can actually be killed now tho, since stuff generally dies faster, you can really tell a good healer vs bad one. So good change rite there.

I’m just curious what will happen later when everyone actually gets good gear. Lol.

1 Like

I have always said that rogues are a psycho class. It’s like made for psychopaths / sociopaths that just want to cause grif, misery, pain, anger in other people without any consequences. Rogue allows them to torture other Earthdwellers without anyone being able to torture them back.

I don’t see the concept of rogue beyond that - what normal people would want to play a class nothing else has any chance against? Only people that want to stomp others easily play this class.

So removing rogues completely would make this game better, people less toxic, and eradicate most of the psychos from the game. Maybe then we’d get normal BGs…

Of course the age-old question remains; does a rogue make a player psycho, or do only people that are already psychos play rogues?

Haha, PRIEST talking about Rogue.

I was on eye of storm 2 days ago. Warrior got flag from middle. I saw hunter coming to him for attack. I used my blessing at warrior to defend him.

But hunter broke my blessing and killed warrior in like 2 seconds. All happened in 2 seconds. Not 3 seconds. So I picked flag myself and capped when warrior died in 2 sec.

I believe alot of things need to get nerfed.

It’s very fast paced.

Yea some classes are broken & will annoy you bu personally, i’m enjoying myself.

Remember:

Hunters are TOO weak to defeat a warrior! Unless the WARRIOR wasn’t good at his job of “dashing” towards the Hunter and “insta-kill” them for how “weak” they are.

/s

Am I doing it right?

Good, people actually trying to win. As a healer i really enjoy them atm, you can hardcarry BG-s as heal right now.

You actually get something for trying now, even if you lose, so it’s infinitely better than bfa just for that.

Omg this is nice…how much nonor you get for loosing?

Depends on kills, objectives etc, but it’s not a small amount, maybe 2-300 total or something for regular BG loss from what I recall.
I’m actually having fun even if losing because it doesn’t feel like wasted time if I lose 5 in a row anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.