Hows ehance in pvp these days?

I’m a returning player so im wondering how’s enhance these days?

Bad. 10chars

Edit: in pvp no idea about pve

whats a solid pvp melee class?

Imo dont choose class because BFA …SL is few months away and catch up is long. Choose class with SL in mind.

Enhas get rework in SL so i hope it will be better.

If you really want pvp melee for BFA its rogue and DH

Enhancement in PVP is the worst thing you can do. Just look at the arena leaderboards. The frequency of high rated enhancement shamans is sooooo low compared to any other classes. If you wanna do PVP as shaman you need to go resto. And even as healer shamans are disadvantaged compared to other healers. E.g. pala is much better arena healer.

Shoutout to Shadowlands developers: Please fix shamans survivability issues for Shadowlands! It has been negleted for way too long

Worst pvp spec/class in the game

1 Like

If you want to go PvP you have to go Ele. Resto is weak in PvP. Enh is fine for pve. If you want to play higher rated arenas you need to play DH Rogue DK SurvHunter.Healer

Cheers m8

my main enhance is garbage in pvp, went to frost dk now and melt every 30 ilv higher enhance I meet. Gonna main 2h frost dk in next xpac, disappointed in a way this spec is going.

Rogue. Other classes are as good as rogue, only as much similar as they are to rogue.

CC 1 target burst down the other. This is what arena is. Rogues are best at both of these things out of all melee classes without question. Even if they start slow at start of expension, you can be sure they will be buffed to dominate as 15 years of pvp foresees into shadowlands.

Retri palas are a fun version of a similar thing which i enjoy. You can deal some seriously impressive burst when you get lucky with crits. Also has real good defensives and way above average mobility.

I’m sure you heard demon hunter commentations well enough. Would be a safe bet for shadowlands. Gets dull quickly imo. If you have limited time to play wow and want to smash in BGs and arenas. It’s a perfect choise.

Warrior are always fine. I always level mine second after shaman but didn’t enjoy it in BFA frankly. Has some OP situations and very good overall. I guess it’s just because fury meta which i never enjoyed. Arms looks much better in shadowlands tho. I don’t think you would regret.

Monks are VERY fun to play. Rotation is awesome. Simple enough to play, deep enough not to get bored with some room to push for in need of a burst. Nice overall. Also numbers tuning for monks has been unfortunate in the past even tho it’s better than fine atm. However i don’t see them racing among rogues in shadowlands. Bad cc.

I don’t have enough pvp experience with DKs to comment and i just don’t like feral.

???
wait what?
rets in arena are just slightly above enh regarding survivability which is till horrible.
mobility on rets is just beyond sad and the worst in the game for a melee.

for enh, yea it is absolute trash in pvp right now. stack vers to get not insta dumpsterd but then do very low dmg compared to gushing classes who can survive without vers amps.
for pve enh is absolutely fine, could use a buff for their healing though since our def cd is craptastic

fire mage, destro wl, surv hunter, dh, udk, assa rogue

are the only specs which are miles ahead of everyone else.
some others are playable but put you still on the back foot

wait what…rets have bad survivability?? lol rets have bubble, crown, full hp, shield dmg, undispelleble burst better heals…oh “crap” bubble when they burst you down, saddly enhancement dont have oh “crap” cause they are oh dead after someone sneeze in your direction. dont get me laugh if you mention ghost wolf as mobility…

at high ratings enh is dreadful right now, but at low ratings it’s tonnes of fun. Pop assendance, Hero and watch players literally melt as they aren’t smart enough to know to CC you during burst.
In fact Burst is literally the only good thing about enh at the moment

I don’t think rogue has never disappointed I think?? I think rogue could be a safe choice for melee pvp.

yes rets is butter.
shield of vengeance disappears in 2 secs as flat absorbs are garbage.
bubble is good but e.g. against rmp pretty useless.

if you wver.played ret you would know that they are squishy and in arena always the no.1 target pretty much like enhance because you cant get away and have bad survivability

point is you only have burst with ascendence, without that you do nothing at all.
even if players dont target cc you, there are so many small rng aoe ccs that you still often lose all your time.
also you need to couple it with thunder charge and bloodlust of max potential.

dmg being tied to a 3min cd with short duration is terrible

Hence why i said enh is terrible in pvp

I unleashed my burst and it was amazing, then my ascendance went, and off to the graveyard I stayed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.