HPal - Returning Player LF Guild

Hi All,

As the title pretty much says it all, I am a returning player (last played in WoD) looking to join a semi-hardcore raiding guild who raid pref 2 days a week to get back into playing WoW again in prep for next expansion.

A little about me: I’m 30 from London. very chilled and laid back. I do work in the city so raid times would need to be ideally from 8ST on wards so i have time to get home and eat however this is flexible. I’ve been in mostly hardcore raiding guilds in the past, whereby the only focus was to just smash out mythic as quick as possible however these days i much prefer a more chilled and fun approach but with still intent on clearing some content HC/Mythic etc. To be its more about the people in the guild now that can just enjoy the game with.

I’ve always mained a healer in the past, usually rdruid but this time around giving hpal a go as glimmer just feels broken and loving it so far. I am a bit of a min/maxer, so i tend to learn my class inside out and always try aim for orange parses.

Appreciate it’s very late into the expansion and probably a lot of people playing classic or something else until Shadowlands comes out but if anyone is recruiting and fancies a chat then please let me know.

Feel free to add me Braze#21611 for a chat.

Thanks

i’ve added you on battle net but if it didn’t work u can add me at setana#21724

Give me a shout on discord bud vpangel#9538

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.