[H][RP] Spring Season Festival

:bird: Spring Season Festival :bird:

A poster is pinned to notice boards in all major cities.

The new Season is upon us, members of the Horde. It is time for us to gather in celebration of nature’s gift, Azeroth. Accompany me in Bloodhoof Village where we will take part in different festivities of the new season.

May our hunting be blessed, may our celebration be grand, may our friendships be ever long.

Signed, Rushorn Bloodhoof.

OOC

Hey,

Another event free for anyone to come join.

The date/time for this event is Saturday the 14th of March (14/03/20) at 4PM Realmtime at Bloodhoof Village.

Feel free to come and share something to the festivities: it may be a song; poem; food or blessing. Anything you like.

(P.S if you plan to come as an evil world eating demon tell me about it beforehand : D).

See you then.

3 Likes

The cheerful summons stands mostly ignored as the local Forsaken scoff as they shamble past. “A pagan rite of renewal? How droll; the dead know no seasons, no rebirth.”

One particular ghoul, however, takes notice. “A b-brief so…so…sojourn in sunny Mul…mulgore m-may be j-just the thing f-for my f-frayed nerves. C-count m-me in!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.