[H][RP] The Echo Cartel

[IC]

You see in Ogrimmar a poster with an image of a Kraken, on the bottom large letters - “WANTED”. An orc in dirty clothes notices your interest and laughs at the poster - “They will never catch them!”

You decide to ask him more… And he answers…

-Who are The Echo Cartel?

They’re all thieves, assassins, dark wizards! Some are freed slaves, warriors… some are spies…. They don’t care about race, political aspiration or religion. Cartel seeks freedom, power, money and talent. They welcome everyone with ambition and anyone who haven’t found home in the despotic militaristic tyranny of current Horde and Alliance.

His answers seem suspicious…

-What do they do?

Not sure… only know that they’re all criminals… They keep their identity hidden from the authorities. I heard they robbed Thrall himself and stole ships from Sylvanas fleet!

-How to find them?

Look for the Kraken symbol - that’s the Cartel’s mark. They definitely like taverns… If you find one of them and prove your not working with the guards - you will have a chance to get a candidacy for membership.

You find out strange that this man knows so much about them. When youre about to ask him how does he know so much about them - he’s disappeared without you noticing…

[OOC]

The Echo Cartel is a new RP-PVP crime-themed band that is looking for active RP players!

We are offering crime RP themed events - stealing, robberies, kidnappings, pirating and other sort of crimes.

If your character doesn’t fits the strict militaristic world view of Horde and Alliance leadership - than you are welcome to join!

If you are thinking to take parts of the events or in any other way to help the cartel - then we are also looking for informants, spies and members who operate outside of the in game guild mechanics. (Alliance members are also welcome to join)

You can contact in game :

Kahka

Vooji

Miwak

Or in Discord:

Miwak#4649

Rushork #7231

5 Likes

For the Cartel!

2 Likes

The Defias Brotherhood would like to deal with you.
I have some plans for the nobles…

A messenger will find you, in time.

Vanishes

Da Echoes heard your call! We sent ya our respects and big business shall be made!

I’m Blargmok Foulgrin, and I approve of this message!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.