[H]<The Fridge Raiders> 7/10M guild on kazzak recruiting

Recruiting all dps for the current tier and 9.2
Recruiting healer, prefer Shaman, Dpriest

Raiding days:
Thursday and Sunday 19.45 - 23.00

Requirements
Be social, be nice and cool with the other ppl in the guild :).
No mythic experience? Well make sure u have some nice HC Logs or history in raiding
We are organizing heroic raids and also a 3/10M monday raid to tryout new raiders.

We also welcome raiders with experience for the current tier to help us out kill more bosses.

About the guild:

This is a casual guild that want to push forward into next raiding tier with better progression. Our progress might be low in the current tier, however we have alot of
activity outside the raids, M+ and other events.

About me:

I am Xenake, i use to be the guildmaster/rl from the gulid Victus on Shattered hand for 10 years with multiple CE’s experience, i recently joined this guild and i would like to help and push it to the next level in raiding to see more mythic bosses in a good relaxed atmosphere where is room for fun and human mistakes, but still get through it and maybe get CE this time.

Interested for a chat? or more information?

Add AllyC#6961
Add Razier#2960

Recruiting for now and 9.2 :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m looking for a new home. My guildmates left retail and focused on TBC, I’d like to get back on track and start raiding in SL as I used previously. I play rogue for years - basically since vanilla, I’m not a hardcore player, but got most of curves and would really love to find a guild that I could start raiding with - at least heroic level, but want some mythic challenges ;). I have time at the evenings and weekends, beside Friday evening.
My current ilvl is 217, max renown, happy to run some areans and M+ dungeons as well!!
Cheers!

bnet Rashielo#2909