Https://twinfinite.net/2021/05/final-fantasy-xiv-soken-cancer/

I know this is not related to World of Warcraft so please forgive me. But I would like to try and spread this message to as much of the MMO community as possible as I believe we exist as one… not one for each individual game.

Basically this developer/composer is a beloved part of the FF14 world and he was recently diagnosed with cancer but luckily is in full remission. The man is very beloved in FF14 due to his amazing music scores and wacky personality as well as raw talented music that imo rivals the great Nobuo Uematsu.

Just want to try and get as much love and support from every MMO community possible not just FF14’s.

8 Likes

For ease of clicking ~>

Https://twinfinite.net/2021/05/final-fantasy-xiv-soken-cancer/

1 Like

Thank you my friend. I can’t post links directly because I’m new to the forums.

2 Likes

Awh, I’m so glad he is well now.

This is wholesome, thanks for sharing this.

3 Likes

No problem. Just want to get this out to as many MMO communities as possible.

1 Like

1 Like

Might I ask if anyone has the ability to post on the American forums repost it there? As I’m sure that one also gets a lot more presence than EU.

Relevant clip of the game director crying about it:
https://clips.twitch.tv/IncredulousUninterestedSalsifyDatSheffy-IXDokAtwjSdbNxc1

It’s nice to be reminded that some of these people are human with emotions.

I saw a clip of the composer singing this silly song with these silly instruments the other day and didn’t really understand it, thought it was dumb to be blunt (the song), I’m not in the loop with FF14 and other people seemed to find it funny in a good way, to do that on stage you’ve got to be a laid back person which I can respect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.