[H/A][Twisting Nether] <Cope> newly reformed cross realm 1 day sunday mythic guild looking for DPS and Healers

Cope - EU Twisting Nether

Cope is a newly reformed guild made by former CE raiders trying to down as many mythic bosses as possible. We expect that all our raiders comes prepared to each raid, knows the tactics, knows how to press their buttons and the most important, knows how to have fun.

Our goal as a guild is to push m+ and get as far as possible in every raid and eventually getting CE on a 1 day schedule with no overtime.

What we expect from you:

• You are a team player
  • You have near perfect attendance
  • You have knowledge of your class
  • You have a progression based mindset
  • You are a quick learner and always turn up prepared
  • You are self motivated

What you can expect from us:

• A strong raid leader with multiple cutting edges
  • Relaxed, fun, but constructive raid environment that is focused during progression
  • Raiders will never feel pressured to agree to extra raid time to pull bosses, as we have a strict 3-hour schedule
  • Constant constructive feedback inside and outside of raids in order to help progression
  • strong M+ culture within the guild

Raiding schedule:
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 CET

Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting DPS & Healers for season 4 and next expansion!

We do not require people to realm transfer in season 4

contact me on discord “lozar” or bnet “Lozar#21589”

Looking for a lot of ranged dps! Where are my bm and mm hunters at?

Roster is almost full, I am just in need of 1 mage and 1 balance druid!

We are still looking for all exceptional ranged dps players!

Are you a player with the goal of CE? Do you have mythic experience? Do you want to join a guild that has fun? Then we got what you are looking for! Here in Cope we have the desire to clear all the mythic raid content while having fun progressing the bosses :smile:

Hey, we are recruiting for dragonflight! Go add me on discord and we can have a nice chat :smile:

Discord: Lozar#1203

We are still looking for more good ranged dps and healers for dragonflight!

We are still looking for good ranged dps and healers for our mythic progression team for dragonflight!

Still looking for some good ranged dps and healers for our last spots on the raid team!!

We are now 6/8 HC VOTI and we are looking for solid healers for our mythic team!

We are 7/8 HC VOTI and we are still looking for some solid healers for our mythic prog team, High prio on Holy paladin and Resto druid!!

We are currently 2/8 Mythic 50% on terros, we are looking for a holy paladin for the mythic team!!

We are now 4/8 mythic and we are looking for a mage for the mythic team!

We smooth reclear every week and we wont be In Kurog jail for long :slight_smile:

We are 5/8 mythic, dathea on 50% and we are looking to recruit more healers!!

We are 6/8M and we are open to any dps with good logs and experience!

We are desperately looking for a warlock for broodkeeper and Razsageth prog!!

We are looking for a healer evoker for the main healing team!

Where are my dragons at? Still looking for a devastation evoker!!!

We are open to all dps classes atm!!

We are recruiting 3-4 players for our mythic team, high prio on melee dps and 1 healer!