Huge fps drops and stuttering in m+

Few days ago I noticed huge fps drops and stuttering when playing m+… When playing world content, normal or heroic dungeons its going smoothly, but as soon I play a m+ dung its literally unplayable, fps is droping form like stable 100 to 60 then to 20-25

1 Like

First things that come to mind are addons or temperature problems.

I 've never had fps issues, and as I mentioned it is droping only on m+ dungs, in normal and hc its just fine… the only addons I use are dbm and skada for dps as dps meter nothing more

This guy is like Pawgwalker over on US forums, blaming all the problems on users end and it never be anything wrong with the game. Which has been proven to be false again and again.

2 Likes

Oh so it’s the game but it runs fine for most people obviously or do you see them posting here?
It’s definately not an addon issue… how could i even think that… :smiley:

Also he is using Skada… which uses more ressources and has less options than Details.
Probably should delete it and use Details but since it’s the game just keep on using it, it’ll be fine :sweat_smile:

This is literally a lie. I have been posting many times about the stutters pre patch 10.1 but just ignore that and spread your fake news.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.