Huge macro roation possible?

Hello,

So im loving the new talents so far but i got some reaction time and fast thinking problems

My casts are all over the place, if you check my parcer they are not very good,

Thats because i cant do mechanics AND cast

So i thought would it be possible or even allowed to set up a macro wich does your entire roation with just 1 button?

For example:

Aracen surge
Primary stats trinket
Touch of magi
Harmony spell thingy
Fire dwarf racial
IF clearcast cast arcane missiles
If not cast arcane blast
IF CD over arcane surge cast
And so on and so on.

I have no idea how to create a macro i tried looking up macro makers but didnt find anything that works. I would be willing to pay for a macro that does what i want (in gold of course)

So you could just keep your finger on that macro and it repeats your rotation forever.

Oops My bad this one is my mage wich i want macros for

No. Macros are deliberately not this powerful, exactly to prevent excessive automation.

You can make a macro use several off-the-GCD abilities at the same time.
You can make a macro use several abilities in succession (/castsequence), but it generally cannot be very smart about it.
You can make a macro use a different ability based on whether your target is friendly or hostile, and alive or dead.
You can (as of a very recent update) make a macro use a different ability based on what abilities you have actually learned.

But, you cannot make a macro decide what ability to use based on your resources, cooldowns or buffs. There may be some cases where you can achieve the desired effect with the existing functionality, but they are absolutely the exception.

3 Likes

Further reading

1 Like

As mentioned, you can macro off-the-GCD things together though. For example

#showtooltip
/cast Fireblood
/cast Eternal Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity

/use 13 and /use 14 will use your first/second trinket respectively, no matter what trinket you actually have equipped in those slots.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.